• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Zach you're lucky cause you have cookies and I don't. D:

This is from 4 days ago, but this me 2 weeks without shaving for No Shave November.

Spoiler:

Just wish my sideburns would grow back already though.

Nakala Pri

Nice guys!! You all look really great! ^^

Especially Amanda, like, c'mon, she is super cute. :D

Years
  • Got to dress up today.
    From the looks of it, are you legal yet? (I know your age is in the corner...) In any case, suave.

John you are the man B) Everyone looks great btw!

I got a haircut today. It isn't too noticeable but I never get it cut much \o/
    Your tongue blends in perfectly with your lips. This is one of those amazing discoveries like realizing CCP mods are listed at the bottom of that Jigglypuff box.

Years
  • From the looks of it, are you legal yet? (I know your age is in the corner...) In any case, suave.

Hnnggg is that you hitting on me? *^* But the question really is ... are /you/ legal yet? ;D

if that's you hitting on me i think that'd be the first time anybody ever hit on me

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    It's been like five million years since I've posted in this thread haha. Anyway, we had a speech choir competition last Wednesday, and one of my friends took a stolen shot of me. You can't really see my face but I thought it was a really cool photo so I made it my display photo on Facebook lol.

Spoiler:

As you can see I got new earrings haha. Oh, and for a picture where my face is actually seen:

Spoiler:

This one was after the performance so I took the braids off, so now it looks wavy haha.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • i'm not allowed to participate in no shave november but i've been on leave and here is one week without a razor =3

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Well I suppose I'll throw my photo up, doubt any of you really care since I've only started posting here but eh, might as well =P.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Simply beautiful Zebeedoo. That tattoo looks like it's gonna be pretty awesome once it's finished, hope you show it to us =).

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Looking really pretty Em. I'm not the biggest fan of tattoos, but yours looks really good on you and fits your haircut well.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • LONG TIME NO SEE PICTURE THREAD OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH AAAHHHH.

-ahem-

Spoiler:

My otter salutes you!

Spoiler:

I wear black too much.

Spoiler:

and for anyone who's curious as to what happened to my arm... this happened (still needs to be coloured).

Covering up the rainbow? Don't like it anymore? Shameeee, I thought it was cute!

I agree with Drakow!! Never too much black!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back