• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    0 0I am a chinese.i cant download your link.can you make a MEGAsync link?please,⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Hi ! This game is fun, great job man !

I just have two question, where is torchic ? It's my favorite pkmn and I can't find it. And do you intend to put more starter in Oak's lab at the beginning ?

Thanks and again, good job !

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    0 0I am a chinese.i cant download your link.can you make a MEGAsync link?please,⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
    Hi,
    sorry for the late reply. I'll get working on that tomorrow.

Hi ! This game is fun, great job man !

I just have two question, where is torchic ? It's my favorite pkmn and I can't find it. And do you intend to put more starter in Oak's lab at the beginning ?

Thanks and again, good job !
    Hi,
    thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it. You can't find Torchic anywhere in the game, however, you can encounter Combusken (And even Blaziken) on the top of Mt. Coal. There won't be any more starters in Oak's lab later, since you can encounter all of them (or their evolutions) somewhere in the world. Have fun :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Hi,
    thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it. You can't find Torchic anywhere in the game, however, you can encounter Combusken (And even Blaziken) on the top of Mt. Coal. There won't be any more starters in Oak's lab later, since you can encounter all of them (or their evolutions) somewhere in the world. Have fun :)

Thanks, and can you tell me where is feebas ? Or milotic if feebas can't be found.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Sure. You can encounter Feebas by fishing on Route 7 & 8 with the Good Rod or the Super Rod and on top of Mt. Priest with the Super Rod. Milotic can't be encountered anywhere.

Thank you, and how can I make it evolve ? By levelling or levelling plus having some item ?

And I wanted to know something about mega-evolution. Those in your game are only from X/Y ? (last time I bother you promis xD)

By the way, someone was looking for the exp share. It's located in the hideout of team aqua, south of Rolford City. Strength and Rock smash will be needed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2015
    Who want help me use silver map? and where can i catch rigistell and regirock? Jiraichi and mission of team ama @@...

CYP

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2019
    how many mega stones are available to collect? does it involves ORAS' ones?

CYP

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2019
    Also, anyone knows where the moves deleter person and the remembering moves person are located?

Amazing Avan

Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    This game is really awesome............
    I must admit, it was really a good job. By the way, I am playing the game, and I want a small favor from you. Can you please give the locations of all the mega stones in this game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I finally found time to answer some questions. I'm really sorry for the delay, guys, but I'm honestly extremely short on time right now.
    Who want help me use silver map? and where can i catch rigistell and regirock? Jiraichi and mission of team ama @@...
    Hi :) The silver map can't be used. It's a remnant of a quest I planned on adding. It'd involve Gold again, Fakemon, and other cool stuff, but I couldn't complete it because I needed a spriter, and couldn't find one.
    To catch Regice, Regirock and Registeel, you first have to go to the top of Mt. Tarot and activate a switch which opens up the caves where they're located. I wrote a detailed guide a few posts ago in a SPOILER, so be sure to check them out.

About the Aqua Mission and Jirachi... you need help on that? Or are you just commenting on it?

how many mega stones are available to collect? does it involves ORAS' ones?
    Unfortunately, there are no ORAS mega stones in the game, just the XY ones. Not even all of them can be found. Again, this is all due to the lack of a spriter. Sorry about that.

Also, anyone knows where the moves deleter person and the remembering moves person are located?
    The move deleter is in Rainbow. The "rememberer" I can't remember where I put him... but I'll search for him today, and once I find him, I'll update this post with the information.

This game is really awesome............
    I must admit, it was really a good job. By the way, I am playing the game, and I want a small favor from you. Can you please give the locations of all the mega stones in this game?
    Hey, thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it :) I'm glad you like the game. As far as the Mega Stones go, I'm sure I answered the same question a couple of posts ago. I'll look for it and edit this one with the information.

I found something odd, it's not really a bug. The battle items don't work :/.
    Huh, really? I never really use any battle items (not even in the cannon games), so that slipped by me. I'll look into it. Sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2015
    Hey,

I realize this is probably a really, really dumb question but why doesn't my game have any music? The action sounds work just fine, there's simply no background music. There seem to be other people with the same problem, at least judging from a few videos I stumbled upon on YouTube. I'm really sorry, I'm new to fan-made Pokémon games so please forgive my ignorance :D
    But thank you for your amazing work nevertheless!

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. It really was a stupid question :D But for further reference and to help others with similar problems: Just run the game as administrator. I'll go and hide in a dark corner now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    ok first of all great game, really enjoying it so far.

i cant understand what to do to get "the ice giant" to show himself.

north east south west
    count the etters for only then will you reach the ice giant
    5 4 5 4

is that a step count ? do i have to use the confirm button on rocks ?
    the plate is in one place but it refers to another place

halp ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hey,

I realize this is probably a really, really dumb question but why doesn't my game have any music? The action sounds work just fine, there's simply no background music. There seem to be other people with the same problem, at least judging from a few videos I stumbled upon on YouTube. I'm really sorry, I'm new to fan-made Pokémon games so please forgive my ignorance :D
    But thank you for your amazing work nevertheless!

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. It really was a stupid question :D But for further reference and to help others with similar problems: Just run the game as administrator. I'll go and hide in a dark corner now.
    That actually wasn't a stupid question at all. I've never encountered the problem myself, nor has anyone complained about it before. Thanks for finding a solution, though :) And thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it :)

ok first of all great game, really enjoying it so far.

i cant understand what to do to get "the ice giant" to show himself.

north east south west
    count the etters for only then will you reach the ice giant
    5 4 5 4

is that a step count ? do i have to use the confirm button on rocks ?
    the plate is in one place but it refers to another place

halp ?
    Spoiler:

Thanks for the comment, I hope you enjoy the rest of the game :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    where's magna quest to go Moon Keep Island :(

Hey, sorry, I missed your question the first time. Here are some quick directions:

Spoiler:

Have fun :)

Back