• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you arrive on the forum, what do you do?

When you arrive on the forum, what do you do?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi. :3

When you arrive on the forum, what do you do? There are 2 choices:

~ I go check my Private Messages
    ~ I go post in a thread where I reply, everyday

Thanks for voting.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • First thing I do, everytime, well almost everytime, Is go straight to the OVP forum's. I've posted in every thread but 4 locked one's on the first four pages cause of it.
    I just have a thing for this forum.
    Next though is straight to my PM's, my fc or a thread that I'm interested in a reply to.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Well, if I have a new PM, I'd jet to see it.

But normally I'd rush over to the Offtopic Discussion first - S&M is gettin boring without Anti-Pop D:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    1 g0 f0r S&Mzzz0rz t0 fry s0m3 n00b§ f0r 4Nt1 l0l

I only check PM if I have new ones, which is rare.

The first forum I ALWAYS go to is D/P Wireless Battle Stadium

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    The first thing I do is check PMs--if any. Then, I'll either just look through the entire "new posts" thing or look through the fanfiction part of the forums.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I check my messages first but most of the time, I'm too lazy to reply to them.. So I lurk around the DP section until I find a thread to post in.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Try and ignore PMs then check for new replies in some threads then leave the comp on with some sites up (including PC)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I generally 'make my rounds' so to speak and check out several of my favorite romhacks for updates and such. then maybe look at a few other subforums
    if I have PM's i'll usually at least read them before posting though

Years
  • I get these things done in whatever order:
    ~ Visit the staff sections and read threads there.
    ~ Visit OVP, check threads I want to check, and post in ones that I want to post in.
    ~ Check any open reports, close duplicates or incorrect reots, do what I'm comfortable doing.
    After that, I stalk the New Posts page, sometimes check PMs, or maybe even look for threads in other sections, granted that I have time. The top three always get done unless I had five minutes to check everything.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Yep. First thing I do is look and see if I have any PMs.
    Second I gravitate right here to good 'ol OVP to see if there are any good polls to vote/reply to.
    ---Usually I run out of time here D:---
    Then I go off to stalk across MFCs and check the fanclubbies. <mine and my friends'>
    Then I'll go and poke around CQ&F to see what's going on.

If I finish all of the above I'll either Idle out. (find something better to do) Or Stalk the index and/or just randomly hop around the forum in search of somehing to reply to.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I click user cp, and then go to my FC from there... (member fanclubs is like, so far away on the index when I'm sneaking on) after my FC, TCTI and other peoples FC's. For the rest of the time I'm just at who's online. (seriously, like, the best section of PC) Then every few minutes, new posts.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I stay offline, and stalk the sections of the forums I mainly visit. Then if I find any thread I feel like posting in, I log in and post. If I don't, then I stay offline.

Oh, and if I have any new PMs, I reply to them (most of the time), although I don't tend to get many PMs.

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Go to hacks showcase; welcome new friends, maybe msg people 8D.

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
  • When I get on I go straight to the Other Chat forum and post around in there for a while. I've no reason to check my PMs so I dont. I'm not quite well known enough to get PMs yet. Lol. The only PM I have is concerning an old trade that I cannot complete (my wifi like died or something).

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • If I have a PM then I will go and look at that first. I normally just go to Other voting Polls then go to other places I post in.

Back