• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new pokemon

Years
  • look at this picture:
    new pokemon

look at the thing in the middle. what is it?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • That Pokemon looks like a strangely figurized Ditto ^^; It sort of looks like one, right? *sweat drop*

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • A cake?! XD It looks like that Ditto is trying to dodge the attacks of the other Pokemon by stretching atcually. Right?! *sweat again* Or he could be right. ^^;

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Yeah, you got a point... Dun look at my Ditto like that!! If it's a new Pokemon, that is the strangest one I've ever seen. ^^;

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I agree. The things they come up with... That would be a fun job! To come up with new Pokemon! Back to the subject, Imakuni?, where did you find the picture?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I wanted to know because I could check out the site and see if they have any answers (assuming you didn't check on the website). You probably have though.

Edit: Never mind. I checked out the site and saw exactly where you found the picture at. The was no information whatsoever on it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • if you ask me, it looks like a pink marshmellow...thing. Like a marshmellow peep, except a different shape. XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • It might be fan art, thats what it looks like to me oO;; but i think that its a cake that i made...and threw away XD it kinda looks like whipped cream XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Yeah, but instead of a cherry, the thing on it's head looks like an orange! o.0;

Back