• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new pokemon

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    wen i first looked at it it reminded me of the mashmallow boy from ghostbustersXD
    new pokemon

i cant think of an explainasion of why it reminded me of marshmallow boyXD.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Star said:
    Yeah, but instead of a cherry, the thing on it's head looks like an orange! o.0;
    oh yeah i guess it does! XD

It does look like the Marshamallow guy from Ghostbusters oO;; XD

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Yes I think I can safely say that's most definitly fanart you're looking at seems that the whole directory it's at is full of fanart so it's safe to say it isn't a new Pok?mon ^^; It maybe just a fan Pok?mon somebody made up. If that's so they should make it official cos it rocks! I want to fight with a big lump of melted marshmellow with an Orange on it's head X3

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    It looks more like gumdrops trying to be a snowman then anything to me.... It would be a neat Pokemon though! I'd like to see it drawn professionally, but since it's mosrt likely a fan Pokemon, that probably won't happen.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    It looks like food to me! *eats new pokemon* and it tastes good too :), Looks to me as Ditto's Twin Sister, Jell-O!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Yeah, I agree, it probably is fan art. :( It's a shame. I would of liked to battle with it!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    It looks like food to me! *eats new pokemon* and it tastes good too :), Looks to me as Ditto's Twin Sister, Jell-O!
    uhh...does it taste good Dizzy-boi? Cuz I would never eat any desert item that has eyes and a mouth. no matter how much it looks like a glob of whipped cream...XD

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    Charmander's Flame said:
    Um... thats because it is the Stay-Puffed Marshmellow Man. :P It says so on his hat, it's on the back. I alsot have the same fig. Twas vry old. :D

oh its the stay-puffed marshmallow man ``:laugh:`` funny names. that was a funny scene in the movie:P

if it is "fan art" than why would the "fan" draw a melted stay-puffed marshmallow man in the middle??? :D

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
    LoL, I haven't been posting in a long while because I've been posting in pwdf All the time.

It looks like some dessert that you can buy in a store.XD

Back