• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword - Retold (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • Okay, sorry if this is a double post, i'm not sure if thread moderation is active here or not, or if the forums are just acting up, anyhow....

First thing first, this is not my hack, i have gotten permission from the owner MageKnight404, here's proof, straight from a PM on my Inbox on Youtube:

MageKnight404 said:
    Huh. Yeah, I've seen that forum before.

Well, if it's to propel popularity as such, or give people a hack to try out, I will give you my permission to post it there.

now, onto stuff about this hack:

::::Hack name:::::
    Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword - Retold

::::Hack of:::::
    Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword
    (Just Plain Fire Emblem to us in the us and EU)

:::::Story:::::
    MageKnight404 said:
    The basic story starts out as a group of 9 characters(myself, Leaf and Linoan of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura, Isaac and Mia from Golden Sun, Shion from Xenosaga, and Serge and Leena from Chrono Cross.) high-tail it to Elibe to escape the Grandbell Empire.(The Grandbell Empire's the main bad empire in FE: T776, who hunts down Leaf and Linoan in that game)

We scatter once we get to Elibe and go every which way. Leaf and I end up going to Pherae and help out Eliwood for a while, then head to Ostia, for example. Linoan takes the role of Lyn and hides in Sacae, but decides to go and find everyone else.

After Linoan's Tale, Eliwood once again searches for his father with a new team under his ranks. I end up teaming up with him and we learn about the new baddie: Ingram Prisken of the Super Robot Taisen series and his desire for absolute power.(Yeah, very original.) Along the way, we meet many new faces that aid us, and a few new enemies to hinder us, up to the true final battle.

::::Other Info:::::
    You to a special IPS patching Ulittity to patch, Look Below for what it is, if Mods and Admins give me premission i will post a link to the site where you can download it here. I will be posting how to patch this hack as shown.

In the Readme, it says the hack has no name, but MageKnight404 gave me that name to put here.

::::Betas::::
    You want a Download? I thought so, here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/78346738/MK404_s_FE7_Hack.zip.html

Sorry for the Rapidshare link, but if attachments worked...

::::Patching Help::::
    This hack requires more steps then normal so you can NOT use WinIPS of Lips, here are the directions for patching, taken straight from the Readme :

Required:
    A 1235 - Fire Emblem (U) ROM file
    StealthPatch, an IPS patching program. You can look for it on Google or any other search engine. Or you can find it on romhacking.net
    The IPS files

1) Download the file and extract the files inside.
    2) Download StealthPatch, if you haven't already done so.
    3) Run spatch.exe. A bar should appear with only File and Help.
    4) Open File > Apply IPS Patch
    5) Go and select a clean, unpatched Fire Emblem (U) ROM file.
    6) Select MK404FE7.ips
    7) You will need to select where your new ROM should go and a new file name. Type in whatever you want; just stick .gba at the end of it. (I'd prefer you name it MK404FE7.gba) Hit Save.
    8) StealthPatch will ask you if you would like to apply an extra data set. Select Yes.
    9) Now, select MK404FE72.ips
    10) StealthPatch should give you a confirmation message, and you should now have a 21 MB ROM file.
    11) Finally, enjoy!

Yes, you read that right, you actually Create a ROM file, i guess it's to preserve the oringal ROM for another use, Hackers! Take note!

::::Credits::::
    MageKnight404- for Giving me permission to post it here

Read the Readme to find out who helped him

:::::Screenshotss::::
    FE7Scrns25B.png

FE7Scrns25K.png

FE7Scrns24.png

FE7Scrns23J.png

FE7Scrns23.png

FE7Scrns23.png

These are All from MageKnight404's Photobucket, and he has given me permission to use them here.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • whoa, didn't expect to see a fire emblem hack, i used to love this game.
    I can't wait to play it!
    Now, time to go play the original first, so i remember how to play.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Some characters are from Vggdra Union, I noticed. Or, is that something else that I'm not getting? ;o
    (Look at my avatar...)

Yes, I noticed that. It's a very cool idea... wait, so did you make this or someone else?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Oh, sorry, I didn't read the quote by Mageknight, but none of your thread says that any of the characters are from Vggdra Union... just to tell you. Anyways, I hope to play this soon and learn how, because I'm lazy to follow it. -.-

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Yes.. I have played this hack before. It is really awsome. Shows what "Real Hackers" are like. I was thinking about hacking FE before.. never got around to it haha..

All Fire Emblem Fans should play this game, no exceptions. Enjoy! ;)

Sky

Years
  • Hello Dogboy

Can you please say mageknight404 that the supports are not going well nana and leaf have no speak and others are the sprites not okay , than the names of the fe7 charaters are spoken, and please can you say me how to recruit i kyosuke with what of persons and its a cool hack good luck ...

and @ serenade ds: why dont you make a fire emblem hack ???

and i have some glitches problem then i am to second village going the game is glitches in stripes and starts new
    i am at chapter 23 four fanged offensive
    hope someone can help please

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Hello Dogboy

Can you please say mageknight404 that the supports are not going well nana and leaf have no speak and others are the sprites not okay , than the names of the fe7 charaters are spoken, and please can you say me how to recruit i kyosuke with what of persons and its a cool hack good luck ...

and i have some glitches problem then i am to second village going the game is glitches in stripes and starts new
    i am at chapter 23 four fanged offensive
    hope someone can help please

Mageknight404 said:
    Supports are unfinished. The only ones that are finished are my own, but only a handful of them. I messed around with some support lists, too. So, some may have one-way supports, while others just won't have convos. Doing supports are my least priority at the moment.

Kyosuke can be recruited by using Raphael. This applies to all characters; they can be recruited by their FE7 counterparts.

That should anwser the first one.

ans before i bother him with the second one, i'm going to ask you:

"Did you follow the Special Patching instructions?"
    "Which patch are you using?"

Sky

Years
  • I have used this from youtube and have patched it with stealth and following the instruction directly
    thanks for the anwser with raphael
    have i done something wrong
    okay but the hack is really cool ^^

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Haha, Excellen Browning. Glad to know I'm not the only SRT fan on the board.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • Alright, this looks awesome. I've always wanted to play an FE game, but I didn't know where to start, But this looks cool so I'll give it a try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back