• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Den Geki Pikachu Scanlations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargtastic808

likes stuff
Years
  • I've seen lots of Pokemon Adventure scans but I've yet to see a scanlation of the other manga "Pokemon Den Geki Pikachu" or "Pokemon Pikacu's Electric Tale" (I think that's what it's called)

I remember reading this back in like '99 and was wondering if anybody knew where I could go to find scanlations or if anybody here had scans of the series.

Sorry, if this has been addressed in another thread.

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • Nobody's scanslating "Electric Tale of Pikachu" because Viz has already licensed, translated, and released the entire series. Although I'm not sure if the complete scans are available on the internet, I have included an section in our links thread with the three chapters from this manga that are available on this forum, scanned by Desgardes:

Other Pokemon Manga

The Electric Tale of Pikachu (Viz)
    Chapters 1-3 - Desgardes (Mediafire) (see thread)

If you find more chapters of this manga elsewhere in the wide, wide internet, I'm sure many of us would appreciate it if you could let us know. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    i have many chapters of dengeki, but in spanish
    i talk in spanish, je
    do you want it??

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • We are searching in english, not spanish. I think you have entire volume 1 complete, but there are 3 volumes left, all in japanese. If someone wants to translate it or transcription it like Maxim with Golden Boys. I can provide all RAW scans of this manga, volume 1 - 4 [Japanese] ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    no, i have many chapters of all 4 volumes, is more easy translate spanish-english (is too dificult translate japanese-english)

vos sos kazuki de la pagina pokemon project???

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
  • @fedeternum: I'm sure there are plenty out there who would appreciate scanlations of the Electric Tale of Pikachu and that no one would mind links or posts of Spanish raws as long as you provided the English scanlations. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum that would be willing to help. I recommend asking in the Pokespe scanlation attempt thread or starting a new one to recruit for the project.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    I think I have all of volumes of Dengeki Pikachu (if I can find 'em...) in English. I could type up what's said in the English version if someone could edit the scans. (I would if no one else does, but I am not good at editing images and all I have is Paint...)

If the full volumes have bonus chapters, though, I don't think I'll be able to edit those, because I have the individual issues.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • I'm scanning in volumes 2 and 4, and the last chapter of volume 1 (carrying on from Desregardes). Chapters 1 and 2 of volume 2 are already up in the recently created thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back