• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeSpe Official Release Thread (+ all zipped English volumes)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    NOTE: IF THE SENDSPACE LINKS DO NOT WORK, TRY SCROLLING DOWN ONE POST AND USING BENJI'S MF LINKS.

I'm not going to re-up til i can find a permanent space for them, esp. considering that the MF links work fine at this point.

For organization's sake, I'm going to use this thread to list all of the complete English volumes of Pokemon Special that are available (to my knowledge) on the Internet. This will also be the official release site of PokeSpe Scanlations Pokemon Special releases. Everything is on sendspace links until if/when PokeSpe Scanlations gets its own website.

//Currently missing DGS' scanlations of Pokemon Special. Will try to get that added... eventually.
    //Don't hesitate to share!
    //Please tell me if any of the links stop working.

Volume 01 (nicoleb)
    Volume 02 (nicoleb)
    Volume 03 (nicoleb)
    Volume 04 (nicoleb)
    Volume 05 (nicoleb)
    Volume 06 (nicoleb)
    Volume 07 (nicoleb)
    Volume 08 (nicoleb)
    Volume 09 (nicoleb)

Volume 10 (NESFAN001)

Volume 11 (NESFAN001)

POKESPE RELEASES

Volume 11 chapter 130 (PokeSpe)

Volume 11 chapter 131 (PokeSpe)

Volume 12 chapter 143, Version 2 (PokeSpe) NEW!
    Volume 12 chapter 144 (PokeSpe) NEW!
    Volume 12 chapter 145 (PokeSpe) NEW!

Volume 15 (avegaille)
    Volume 16 (Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune)

Volume 21 (avegaille)
    //Will post more of Kitori's when full volumes become avaiable

***RE-ORDERED SCANS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE*** graciously provided by Kougo:
    Volume 1: sendspace.com/file/nx7yz7
    Volume 2: sendspace.com/file/wyi6u3
    Volume 3: sendspace.com/file/56xshq
    Volume 4: sendspace.com/file/vfsqci
    Volume 5: sendspace.com/file/c1rstn
    Volume 6: sendspace.com/file/60zw94
    Volume 7: sendspace.com/file/ycrdin
    Volume 8: sendspace.com/file/kg4m9f
    Volume 9: sendspace.com/file/xs25va
    Volume 10: sendspace.com/file/620t0y
    Volume 11: sendspace.com/file/6a48j8
    Volume 16: sendspace.com/file/r34sjq

Last edited:

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • If you're having trouble (or just don't like sendspace), try these alternative download links. ^^

Viz/Chuang Yi English Scans

Volume 1 - Nicoleb (Mediafire)
    Volume 2 - Nicoleb (Mediafire)
    Volume 3 - Nicoleb (Mediafire)
    Volume 4 - Nicoleb (Mediafire)
    Volume 5 - Nicoleb (Mediafire)
    Volume 6 - Nicoleb (Mediafire)
    Volume 7 - Nicoleb (Mediafire)
    Volume 8 - Nicoleb (Mediafire)
    Volume 9 - Nicoleb (Mediafire)

Volume 10 - NESFAN001 (Mediafire)
    Volume 11 - NESFAN001 (Mediafire)

Volume 12 - Happy Mask Man (Mediafire - mirror)
    Volume 13 - Happy Mask Man (Mediafire - mirror)
    Volume 14 - Happy Mask Man (Mediafire - mirror)

Volume 15 - Avegaille (Mediafire)

Volume 16 - Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune (Mediafire - mirror)

Volume 21 - Avegaille (Mediafire)
    Volume 22 - Avegaille (Mediafire)

PokeSpe Scanslations

Volume 11
    Chapter 130 - PokeSpe (Mediafire)
    Chapter 131 - PokeSpe (Mediafire)

Volume 12
    Chapter 143 (version 2) - PokeSpe (Mediafire - mirror)
    Chapter 144 - PokeSpe (Mediafire - mirror)
    Chapter 145 - PokeSpe (Mediafire - mirror)

(for sendspace links of all raw foreign scans we have, see this post by minakichan)

Other Pokemon Manga

The Electric Tale of Pikachu (Viz)
    Chapters 1-3 - Desgardes (Mediafire) (see thread)

Pocket Monsters DP (see thread -- this is NOT the D/P saga of Pocket Monsters Special!)
    Chapter 1 (Japanese names) - Don-tachi (Mediafire)
    Chapter 1 (English names) - Don-tachi (Mediafire)

If you like reading Pokemon Special, then please support the author and writer by purchasing the manga from any retailer of your choice. English volumes published by Chuang Yi are available shipped directly from Singapore by Grimsg. =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    OOPS! Fixed, thanks omni~

Benji, that would be great. I think people are looking for DDL links the most, if that's possible.

I'm going to ask that if anyone knows of a good place to promote these releases, please do. I can't promote on some of the bigger, more important sites until if/when we actually get a website of our own. If we become more... consistent with releases, I will start making one, I suppose.

Last edited:

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • No problem! I'll just put them on my post above for convenient access, but if you want to put them up on your post, go right ahead.

Also think we should get all the raws on this thread (you had them all compiled on some post back on page 1 or something), just to make things easier for all of us. (I'm always the guy holding up the signs, pointing people to posts and links. It gets annoying after a while.)

For promoting our project, there are waaaaaay too many Pokemon fansites/forums to count. I think there was even a forum dedicated to Pokemon Special (https://s3.invisionfree.com/PokespecialTK/), but it doesn't seem too active now. And of course, there's always the PokeSpe livejournal community, etc.

Haha, I have experience in web design. And PokeSpe.com is available. (Okay, that was a random comment. Not that there would be anybody that would pay for a domain, but... just a thought. ^^)

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • Uh, I checked it, and it seems to be working. But just in case, I uploaded Volume 10 to Mediafire (see third post from top). =D

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess the mods moved my post up, so it's the second post from the top. ^^

Last edited:

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • No problem. I finally got all of nicoleb's scans up on mediafire (I didn't have those, so I had to download them), as well as some other stuff. If anyone spots a problem in these links, or if they stop working, please give me a shout. ^^

Umbreon Ruler

Like clockwork
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Wow, thank you so much. May I ask what the difference is between Sendspace and mediafire? I have dial-up, so I don't want to make the wrong choice.

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • @Umbreon Ruler: It's simply a matter of personal preference for most people. If one site works better or faster for you, then by all means, use that one!

@Mileyangel: >< We'll get to that in time. As for FR/LG chapters, chapters 268 and 269 are in volume 22, which I am in charge of translating. ^-^

Umbreon Ruler

Like clockwork
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I just got Volume 10, and it's fantastic. BTW, is The Electric Tale of Pikachu much bigger (as in length) than Special? 'Cause when I tried to upload (or download, I'm not really sure) it, it said it was thirty something MB, compared to the average 20 MB of Special... so didn't get it

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • I think there were only four volumes in total (I haven't read all of them), so yes, it is shorter, and what I uploaded was only 3 chapters (which isn't even half a volume) which were scanned by Desgardes in this thread.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Gaah, I'm so sorry, NESFAN001! I was mistaken, I'll fix it right away! Thank you so much for all your contributions to this fandom!

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • Corrected my post as well. Thanks a bunch, NESFAN001! I'm reuploading volume 11 on MediaFire under my account, just for consistency (and in case they delete the original upload or something).

Umbreon Ruler

Like clockwork
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Uh.... I have a question. See, volume nine is supposed to start at chapter 104, but the version I downloaded jumps to chapter 108. Did something go wrong somewhere?

EDIT: Now that I look at it, there's other chapter jumps to, such as chapter 108 to 111.

Last edited:
    Back