• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terror in our world. #_#...

St. Anger

Banned
Years
  • :(Seriously, why the hell does the world turn out to be like this?

Terror:
    War in Iraq
    racism
    sexism
    Al-Qaida
    Violence
    Kidnappings
    Terrorism
    Cancer
    Politicians who support war
    Diabetes
    RICH PEOPLE

...ALL THIS CRAP! MAKE THE DAMN WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.

Last edited:

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Kono sekai ni kami nante nai.

ED: Rough Translation - "In this world, there is no God". I was attempting to make the point that life is hard and we have to struggle together as a whole to come past these "terrors". We suffer because we live.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    There's always going to be crap like this going on in the world. It's life, and whether you like it or not, you have to live it.

You make it sound like this stuff's only been happening recently. It hasn't, seriously.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    People always talk about the bad things in life, why not look at the good things? For example-

• Love
    • Friendship
    • Happiness
    • Music
    • Art
    • Literature
    • Technology
    • A free country

And those are just a few, there are so many more......I'm just lazy.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Life ain't always bad, its also good, like mentioned above ^^; so don't get stuck up about it...

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Meh, this world's always gonna be screwed, either by our own doing or by whatever phenomena causes cancer and the like. We may as well enjoy it before the proverbial red button gets pushed :)

St. Anger

Banned
    Years
  • What about living in the ghetto with no gunshots
    (....crap oxymoron...)

Well you guys are right.
    Let me list the good things.

Tacos
    Having a house to live in
    People who care
    Donuts...not jelly though..
    Video games

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    :(Seriously, why the hell does the world turn out to be like this?

Terror:
    War in Iraq
    racism
    sexism
    Al-Qaida
    Violence
    Kidnappings
    Terrorism
    Cancer
    Diabetes

...ALL THIS CRAP! MAKE THE DAMN WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.

See, it's fairly obvious you put no thought into this whatsoever, because if you put thought about it, you wouldn't have posted it.

You forgot about human trafficking and Class A drugs, just thought I'd add that in.

And why complain? I mean, in some ways, complaining is just as bad as terrorism. Polititions take forever to make decisions, and everyone else just complains about the state of the world. No one is actually trying to stop the pain and the suffering, as they expect someone else to it.

Good day.

St. Anger

Banned
    Years
  • See, it's fairly obvious you put no thought into this whatsoever, because if you put thought about it, you wouldn't have posted it.

You forgot about human trafficking and Class A drugs, just thought I'd add that in.

And why complain? I mean, in some ways, complaining is just as bad as terrorism. Polititions take forever to make decisions, and everyone else just complains about the state of the world. No one is actually trying to stop the pain and the suffering, as they expect someone else to it.

Good day.

Well don't flame me about it...-_-
    EDIT:OH, WAIT, Its called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM FOR YOU RICH SELFISH PEOPLE!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • From what I see in your signature there, you hate people like me, so you're going to think I'm a biased rich Moderator. But, sticking with the topic at hand, no one's life is perfect. I've had to deal with both of my parents losing jobs, suicide, divorces, break ups, fights, injuries, isolation, and the like. But, I still manage to stay happy. Why? Because I have awesome friends, both of my parents have jobs again, my family is awesome, I have the most awesome animals in the world, I'm at college which many people can't afford / manage to do, I live comfortably, I live in a safe environment, and I have the best boyfriend I could ask for. I'm not sure where you live, but if you manage to possess a computer and internet access, I can guess you're life isn't that bad. So raise your head high and be happy you're alive.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    How is being rich a bad thing? If you work hard to get there, you completely deserve it :/

Take my grandfather for example, he started out as an Orphan with absolutely nothing, he applied himself and worked hard, and now he's a multi-millionaire working for a big electric company.

Are you blaming the world's problems on people like him?

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
  • :(Seriously, why the hell does the world turn out to be like this?

Terror:
    War in Iraq The human race has always battled among itself. It has happen the ancient time, and it will continue till we nuke ourselves to death. get used to it. And Iraq is not that bad. I was there.
    racism There actually aren't that many racist as the media let's on. They are just louder than most people.
    sexism Once again, Men have always been seen as the dominat sex. Even though such views are not valid now a days, some still believe men are better, smarter (NOT) and stronger than women. It can also has to do with religious views.
    Al-Qaida there are always gonna be some nut jobs out there that want to force people to be like them. Just relax, and let us do our job
    Violence If there wasn't violence...Could there be peace?
    Kidnappings Some people are just lazy or out of a job. They are just desperate for money. Just don't think about it and let the police do their jobs.
    Terrorism Same as Al-Qaida
    Cancer Nobody can stop this from happening. there is no preemptive treatment for cancer...unless you hit the books and try to find one.
    Politicians who support war That's thier job. If you are a quaker, that's fine by me. They sign my paycheck, so I actually don't care if they support a war..
    Diabetes If some people would excersice and eat less junk, there wouln't be a problem
    RICH PEOPLE They went to college, they worked up the rank in a job, or they are just lucky. If you weren't blessed with riches, just try harder.

...ALL THIS CRAP! MAKE THE DAMN WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN. Why don't YOU make the world a better place by complaining less?

I have put in my opinions in the quote in bold.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    If people didn't complain and find faults- things wouldn't be improved upon >_>

I have put in my opinions in the quote in bold.
    I think many of your opinions are really small-minded.. Especially the racism and sexism ones. If you hadn't realised beforehand, not everyone here lives in the same country as you.

Back