• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: ♣♣♣ Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ♣♣♣ [Über 02/2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
blueseacreadorbk7.jpg

First, I made a new thread because I lost my previous account.​

I'm Neos, a MEXICAN hacker.​

♣♣♣ Hack of ♣♣♣
badgefireredbl8.png

♣♣♣ Language ♣♣♣
Spanish
with an English Traslation.

♣♣♣ Team ♣♣♣
Original Creator: Neos
Colaborator & Secundary Creator: Sebbe

♣♣♣ Awards ♣♣♣
Über. February 2007.
ubernl0.png

♣♣♣ Introduction ♣♣♣
Everebody know that Gold and Crystal managed to pass the johto´s Pokemon League and besides it, they conquered the leaders of kanto … and time later they gave to themselves a return for Hoenn and Shinou, with a success.

♣♣♣ Story ♣♣♣
5 years later, they decide to return to kanto to have new battles because they have found out that the leaders have been modified … they decide and go to kanto, but on having come, his/her surprise is of that oak one went to take a few vacations to Johto to the elm's laboratory, and now Rafa is the manager of Oak's laboratory. But this it is one of the surprises, since on having visited the gyms, they realize that not only the leaders have changed, but also the types of pokemon some gyms have changed … Without the new invasion of the Team Magon & Team Toxon mentioned to Earths Indigoes … well you will have to defeat 8 leaders who are not so new, since they have been leaders in other regions, and you prop a master elite four, integrated by Red, Blue, Diamond, Pearl and Silver. You defeats to the Team Magon & Team Toxon and to the leaders … new adventures, pokemon ruins… do not get lost pokemon Blue Sea Edition.

♣♣♣ Features ♣♣♣
useronlineno5.gif
Same Region. Kanto. but totally changed in maps.

useronlineno5.gif
New Story.

useronlineno5.gif
New Heroes & New Leader/Elite Four.

useronlineno5.gif
New Tiles from Kyledove (credits to him), Me and Others.

useronlineno5.gif
New Pokemon Sprites.

useronlineno5.gif
New trainers.

♣♣♣ Screenshots ♣♣♣
Pallet Town
Elencuentro.png
NewBulding.png

3.png
RivalPlata.png

Viridian City.
CiudadVerde3.png
CiudadVerde1.png
CiudadVerde2.png

CiudadVerde5.png
CiudadVerde4.png
CiudadVerde6.png

Pewter City.
Pewter1.png
Pewter2.png
Pewter3.png

Pewter4.png
Pewter5.png
Pewter6.png

Pewter7.png

Pewter City's Gym
Leaders: Roark & Brock
Lider-Roark.png
Lider-Brock.png

GymCiudadPlateada1-1.png
GymCiudadPlateada2.png
GymCiudadPlateada3.png

GymCiudadPlateada6.png
GymCiudadPlateada5.png
GymCiudadPlateada4.png

GymCiudadPlateada7.png
GymCiudadPlateada8.png

Special Trainers:
TeamHoenn.png
TeamSinnoh.png
TeamHeartBlue.png
TeamKanto.png

♣♣♣ Videos ♣♣♣
Radio Tower & Celebi Event
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=ntmCsLEy9ow
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=-0x5RoevtP0

♣♣♣ Downloads ♣♣♣
Beta 1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5dewg

♣♣♣ Credits ♣♣♣
Alexmad, Koder, Numus, Gridiron, Pokemon GSC Platinum, Coronis, Epona4, kyledove, Gameguy, Zel, WAH, Xiros, Supper Cuddles. Marnic. Pokesho. If missing, will be add.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
No frikin way! I loved looking at hacks that were around before I joined and this was one of them. Your finishing it right? Good luck cause this is a hack I always wanted to play but the stupid beta was corrupt. You still have it around or no? Omg you do! How far does it go? Sorry for my happiness and lameness f a first post on this amazing hack but its just 2 cool!Τrying it out right now and damn thats some good thinking. Also the starters are perfect. You need to get more support on this! Also good luck on creating a hack to remember.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2008
Ah, now I remember why I stopped playing this hack - it's in spanish even though you say it's in english.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2008
Excellent, it's back! The tiles are fabulous and it's great that it's in English now.

Keep up the work!

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Hehe, This hack got me Into hacking, it's status is legendary to me :)
I learned spanish for a year just to play this :)

I wish you the best, Somehow I knew you'd return.
The new screens look amazing man, great job :)

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Woo NeoS is back! I wondered where you had gone... Its great to see production is continuing on this really cool hack. Your tiles are simply amazing, they look like nothing I've ever seen before in a Pokémon game.

Keep it up, I know you have a big following here!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I really can't believe it's back!
welcome back, Neos, though you might not know me though, but I really like your hack. :)

I'll try the beta now. :)

Years
*faints*
It's back!It's back!The legendary hack that got me into Pokecommunity is back!I wish you the best luck and happy hacking because I know all of us can't wait to see this hack back into the top(Not that it still isn't after all this time).I've always liked the tiles,they were so awesome and the whole city change thing is the most creative idea I've ever seen!
*faints again*

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2009
This game looks great but its a little bit of false advertising. The first post says its in English, however, when downloaded, it is clearly in spanish. Most likely a second beta will be in english, but for now you should tell people it's in spanish and get rid of the english screenies.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
That sucks it's in spanish why does this awsm hack have 2 be in spanish? There's always a catch to everything good.

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
isn't that the old beta? the one which was spanish? does that mean that you'll release a new beta soon in english? if yes, would the starter change or would anything change? and how far would it go?

i'll wait for it, and this hack is really great, keep it up! ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2008
I'm guessing that the Beta available is the old one in Spanish. The screenies we see on the first post is the next beta which will be in english. So we'll just have to have for Neos to release the next beta.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Happy to see this game running on again, I had very good hopes on this ^_^

So, could you tell us what are you doing now in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back