• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Area 51

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
What do you think what's really in there? I believe that there's a large USAF Airbase but I don't believe they are experimenting aliens.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I doubt it's as secretive as everyone believes, but then again I may be wrong. For evidence, I will point out that while Dick Cheney's home is faded out on Google Earth, Area 51 is not. XDD maybe the aliens are there!

They are probably just experimenting advanced pieces of technology that they don't want their enemies to find out about. I also figure that many of the flying saucer incidents that aren't hoaxes have something to do with testing of this technology. ^^

Though we may all be wrong....They might just be trying to figure out how you get the caramel into those Caramilk bars. :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2008
I don't really believe in the existence of aliens, or any other supernatural lifeform. If anything, Area 51 is just there for governmental testing(military?) like previous posters have said.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Area 51= place for Indiana Jones (4th Movie) and military testing. I doubt anything otherworldly is there.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
They're obviously testing and creating top secret weapons to use for purposes that will be clear in the near future. Of course, this is just me speculating. Also, I don't believe that they're testing aliens.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Personally, I have no idea what they're doing out there in Area 51.
I believe that's the entire point; nobody knows.
(Top secret and all that jazz...)

However, I would have to agree with the rest of you; I don't believe there are actually aliens out there on this hidden military base. The United States Government is just developing new aircraft and machinery and do not wish for foreign nations to catch wind of it. Do I think the United States is doing this so that it can wage some giant war against the rest of the world? No. Do I believe they are doing this incase the need for secret technology ever does arise? Probably.
(Wow, all that and I'm not even patriotic. How do you like that? xD)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Actually, your post about the war gave me another idea.

They're making weapons against Russia for WW3, where we'll all die... but, that's a very wild guess.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
They're building an army of Evil Mickey Mouse Clones to take over Kenya.

...Well, yah, I guess Area 51 is just a test area for aircrafts. Maybe some Extraterrestrial secretive actions are taking place, but I doubt it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I doubt they're testing on aliens but I do believe something big is going on there. America really sucks at keeping secrets.

Years
Personally, I have no idea what they're doing out there in Area 51.
I believe that's the entire point; nobody knows.
(Top secret and all that jazz...)

However, I would have to agree with the rest of you; I don't believe there are actually aliens out there on this hidden military base. The United States Government is just developing new aircraft and machinery and do not wish for foreign nations to catch wind of it. Do I think the United States is doing this so that it can wage some giant war against the rest of the world? No. Do I believe they are doing this incase the need for secret technology ever does arise? Probably.
(Wow, all that and I'm not even patriotic. How do you like that? xD)

Well first of all I love alternate history and Sci-Fi (Independence Day is the best, I don't care for the special effects, analyzing Governmental Response is still better XD)
But has anybody even noticed that we have just elected a new AA Prez and nobody is talking about Secret Military info budget cuts WHILE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EFFIN FINANCIAL CRISIS AND A $1 TRILLION FEDERAL BUDGET DEFICIT! WOW we have the money for "Top Secret" Stargate stuff and a $1 Trillion Bail-out but no money for Social Welfare? Wow...just sad....

Area 51 is Unoffical-Officially an Advanced Tech Aircraft testing center but hey Spacecraft reaserch is still plausable. So I don't know what the heck our government is doing with our hard-earned taxpayer money. And we complain about people getting welfare? Dang...

They're building an army of Evil Mickey Mouse Clones to take over Kenya.

...Well, yah, I guess Area 51 is just a test area for aircrafts. Maybe some Extraterrestrial secretive actions are taking place, but I doubt it.

Oh maybe Obama wants revenge against his father's native country with clones 8D *Shot by SS*
But yeah we can only speculate. Anybody here in PC that's part of Top secret US Govenment conspiracy? XD

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
(Sonic X- Season 1, Episode 2)Something along the lines of...

"That's that top secret military base..."
"Wa?"
"It's where the military keeps all their top secret fighter jets and high-tech spy equipment"
*sometime later it pans into the base and they're testing on Cream and Cheese, who they assume to be aliens (though, I suppose they are in a way)*

Except, I think it was Area 99 they where talking about. I dun really remember.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Anybody here in PC that's part of Top secret US Govenment conspiracy? XD
As a matter of fact, I am part of a Top secret Canadian government conspiracy. We've been sneaking into Area 51 for some time now, discovering technology that will put the Canadian military at the top of the world again. I'm talking maple syrup grenades, of course. =D

I don't really believe in the existence of aliens, or any other supernatural lifeform. If anything, Area 51 is just there for governmental testing(military?) like previous posters have said.
The question is not whether aliens exist, as I believe it to be impossible that they don't. The universe is so huge, it had to have happened more than once. Otherwise we're all a bunch of freaks.

The actual debate is whether beings from another world have visited our planet. Area 51 is usually brought into this debate, as it seems to be one of the more likely places where people would know the answer to that question.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
There a lot of stories about it, including the one that the US Army kept a specimen of an "alien" and dissected it(And it's top secret, but we already know it. So what's really the secret?). There are many tourist there, and they're not allowed to take photographs. It's the most intriguing place I've ever heard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
A testing facility for experimental aircraft, and nothing more.
Aliens? Of course not...

Counterfeit

Rely on me to let you down.
Years
I don't really have an opinion on whether it exists or not, I only ever hear about it in movies. xD

If I had to say something though, I guess that it's full of general anomalies.
Perhaps even ones that hadn't been proved or were plausible, just to keep any conspiracies about them arising.

Zet

Years
I believe area 51 is a myth with all the belief about aliens there, people from there just spread that rumor around and it goes around the world, people swallowing it up, what really happens there is parties

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
I believe area 51 is a myth with all the belief about aliens there, people from there just spread that rumor around and it goes around the world, people swallowing it up, what really happens there is parties
If by "parties" you mean "testing of experimental aircraft," then yes, that's what really happens at Area 51. Nothing more.

By the way, learn to use periods.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
Area 51 is definitely real, but you'd only be interested in what's there if you had a fascination in military technology. It's just a government testing facility where they work with stuff that they don't want to be made public yet. The place itself isn't fiction, but all the crap about aliens and whatnot is.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
I 100% believe Area 51 is real. I don't believe in the Aliens though. I think they're all tests of future weapons for our Military.

Also, yes, I do believe many accounts of strange things happening, strange vehicles, and all of the UFO sightings are in fact real. However, I believe that these "UFOs" are of our own design.

~Mooshykris

Back