• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Area 51

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2009
    i believe in aliens but i dont know about the whole area 51 as aliens there stuff.

but then again its top secret and as someone said ealier noone knows whats there expect people that work there

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I really don't have a opinion on Area 51, really couldn't care less, I'm happy with my life now, and if the Government is hiding something that might change that then I'm gonna say "Good job, keeping other worldly things from my every day life;)"

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I believe that Area 51 is real, but, well, i really don't care less if there are alians there. Who cares? I mean, yes, perhaps the "UFO" from the Roswell Incident is there, but i just can't see it.

If, of course, there ARE aliens, then i think they are doing a mighty fine job making sure no - body else finds out about it.. -.-. Surely if there WERE alians there, someone would've leaked it, as they would probably get paid by the media. But until we find out, i'm just going to leave it and not think of Area 51.

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
  • Presuming that the government has tested/is testing on extraterrestrial lifeforms, it wouldn't be at Area 51 because of the reputation that the place has in conjunction with extraterrestrials. It certainly exists, but as an experimental DOD facility, nothing more or less.

Back