• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Enter The Underworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
Years
  • PLOT:The Teen Titans Were on A mission To Stop Slade(for the Dozenth Hundred Time)But they Didnt notice Slade Had a trap planned to keep them in the under world When They Got in the Portal and they were in the Uder World They saw People they faced before Just Bigger and Stronger.

You Dont Have to Fill out a form just tell me Your titan and it can me TErra or Aqua lad or any other Good Guy OK

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
  • Ive Been at the zoo so Master Angle i forgot to tell i was Beast Boy but if you REALY REALLY Want To You Can

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
  • oops and if there are anyone else that want to be villians sure

Oops again lets start the story

The titans were on a mission to catch slade and they didnt know that Slade set a trap to send them to the Underworld and 1...2...3... Poof in the Under world

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back