• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Enter The Underworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Terra jump on a rock and started to fly.The scorpion was running after Robin,then Terra flue by and grabed Robin right befor the scorpion hit Robin.

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
    Years
  • OOC: I'll be Beast girl (A girl version of B.B. sort-of except she's red) and WarpBlaze (One of J.J.'s common Teentitan characters i've noticed) Warp has control of the element of fire.

Warp then took some of the fire from the walls and made it cover the lage black scorpion. I then took the flaming scorpion and bashed it into a nearby wall. When it hit i saw a solactitite sticking out from the bottom of his stomach. He just hung there bleading a black thick ooze.

Years
  • ooc:Ta da! I'm here to start!

ic:Starfire realized she was laying down and asked herself,"Was I dreaming?" She got up and realized everyone was.....running. She then saw a scorpion behind them and caught up with the others. She had no idea where they were but she knew that it wasn't a dream....Dreams never make sence and THIS ONE did.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • Flower_Power_99 said:
    OOC: I'll be Beast girl (A girl version of B.B. sort-of except she's red) and WarpBlaze (One of J.J.'s common Teentitan characters i've noticed) Warp has control of the element of fire.
    OOC- I thought we could only be one of the original Teen Titans.

IC- I screamed when I saw the giant lava... whatever.

"Dude! How do we fight that?" My brain was hurting, but I still knew that if I changed into an animal and just threw myself at it I would get burned, or die... or worse! I screamed again.

I transformed into a bird and flew up high over its head. There was nothing I could do. My mind raced through all the choices of animals I had, but none of them were any good.

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
  • Ummm i wouldnt call that a Power i think thats Beast Boy and also you cant make up a character you either be Aqualad or Dont join Well Sorry if i went rough on ya

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
    Years
  • lol, im just saying that you don't Rp right I mean no offense. Its just that when you RP you should put Quotes aroun stuff like, "Hey" said B.B.
    And in this RP you only let people be regular Teen titans i mean why can't they create their own like i did?

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
    Years
  • OOC: Just cause ur paied a 8 year old dont mean i can't ask him to make his posts more readable, give contructive critisism, and/or give him suggestions okay!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back