• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Question

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
  • What forum you go to depends on your art, however. Is it Pixel Art, Tags, Banners, or something else?

The Graphics and Photography section is what you're looking for if your art is done with mainly Photoshop/GIMP and is for tags/banners/avatars/signatures.
    Make sure to read the Graphics and Photography Rules, though.

Also, if you have any questions regarding Photoshop, GIMP, Paint, or whatever Photo Editor program you use, post your question in the Graphics Lounge.

Of course, if your art is about ROM Hacking or small images, you may want to check out either Pixel Projects or Pixel Art.

Last edited:

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
  • I know fully well how to use the art program i am usig i have used it for a year or two, I am using gimp one way or another theareticly because I use it to make my images transparent, I do banners pokemon sprite redos/recolors/fusions I do trainer pokemon mixes/recolors pokemon game tiles Recolors and game sprites recolors, I am just wanting to open a shop and have it all in one place instead of having multiple shops.

Back