• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Will you betaking advantage of the giveaway?

• Definitely!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Probably Not- Already Have all these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Not Interested in any of these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Giveaway is to Much Hassle

• Probably Not- Other

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Shauna's Shuckle Shack ~HUGE GIVEAWAY THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!~

*Giveaway in progress*​
    ShuckleShack-1.png

Welcome to my trade thread =) It's relatively new, so I might not have much, but feel free to barter with me. Any help anyone wants to give would be amazing too.

rules.png

1. No hacked pokemon please. I'll accept clones and such, as long as their stats are unaltered. The Pokemon I give you will be cloned via and Action Replay, if you don't like this then this thread isn't for you. If any pokemon you get from me is hacked, please let me know and I will refund you.

2. Once the trade is made, it's final. No tradebacks/ect. unless the pokemon is hacked or you have a good reason.

3. PLEASE do not get on me about your trade. I will make every effort to get back to everyone who posts requesting a trade, if I don't get back to you within 2 days then PM me. I'm a History major, which equals lots of homework. I have priorities, and getting good grades is one of them.

4. I know basic things about IV's, but not enough to breed for them. If that's what you're here for, sorry.

5. Please give me an offer here if your thread is CSS coded. Chances are I can't read it.

6. All trading will be done through Platinum, unless otherwise stated.

7. I can and probably will redistribute pokemon you trade me. You can do the same with mine.

8. You have 7 minutes from when I say "I'll meet you on wifi" and you acknowledge it to meet me in wifi. I won't wait longer.

9. You can contact me off PC on AIM@ Kittenwhiskers90 or MSN@ [email protected]. Please do not abuse it. Only IM me if my status says too, and only regarding a quick trade. All breeding/EV requests leave in the thread

10. I'll treat you the way you treat me.

Platinum FC: 0990 1180 7126
    HeartGold FC: 3953 9260 2571
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard time, I'm usually around between 6 and 12 at night
    I volunteer and work, along with being a broke college student, so I may not always be able to get back to you right away. I will defiantly try my best though =)​

pokemon.png

STATS: Hp/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed

Ev'd
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Legends
    Spoiler:

Events
    Spoiler:

services.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

wanted.png

Spoiler:

mascot.png
    In case you didn't notice, our mascot is the one and only Shuckle. He may have crap HP and Attack, but he'll take your Attacks like no one's business. Because this is named the Shuckle Shack, I will breed you any nature/ egg move/ gender Shuckle you want (noting that it may take me a couple days). I will also EV train Shuckles for free!

specialthanks.png

Nero_Forever- cloning for me, giving me a shiny shuckle and shiny eevee, and being so quick about it!
    coots- giveaway banner

brokenpsubgiveaways.png

THIS WEEKEND ONLY, you will be able to have any pokemon from this thread you want. Any of them. Yes, even that one. No, not a pokemon I have to breed. All you have to do is the followning:

Pick one of the following numbers: 5, 6, 8, 9, 13, 14, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 30, 31, 33-40, 42-46, 48-53, 55, 56, 57, 59, 61-63, 68, 70, 71, 75, 76, 79, 83-91, 93,94, 97, 99, 102-113, 116, 117, 120-122, 124-128, 134, 136, 137-145, 153, 158, 159, 160, 162, 165, -171, 174, 177, 178, 181-184, 186-190, 192-193, 196, 198-201, 203-207, 209-212, 214-219, 214-219, 221-231, 233, 234, 235, 237, 238, 239, 242, 243, 244, 251-254, 256-254, 266, 267, 269-289, 291-301, 303-310, 313, 315, 316-333, 335-349, 351-358, 360-372, 374-379, 382, 383, 384, 386-401, 403, 405-416, 418-439, 441-447, 449-467, 469-482, 485, 486, 488, 489, 490

In case you haven't noticed, that number corresponds with a pokemon's national dex number. Claim your pokemon, pick your number, and trade me the number that corresponds with that pokemon. Yes, you can pick more than one number.
    The catch! only one person per number (no duplicates). You can't pick a number someone else has picked. I'll try to remove numbers as they get used, but I suspect I will be busy at some points so YOU will ultimately have to make sure your number isn't taken. Is this a little unfair, as the first couple dozen only have to trade easy pokemon? Well, they got there before you.

All trade rules apply. If you want to make a trade offer that doesn't apply to the giveaway, that's fine too. I'm really just doing this to get the pokemon that aren't on my heartgold into my national dex.

FAQ

Q: Why are you doing this?
    A: To complete my HeartGold National Dex before I have to do it all over again in White.

Q: Couldn't you just breed/catch/trade them all yourself?
    A: I could. But then I would be stuck in my room, eyes glued to the screen, getting carpal tunnel while being cut off from human civilization.

Q: What if I don't want to do the giveaway?
    A: That's fine, you can make a normal trade. But Bidoof for TRU Arceus isn't something you get often.

Q: When will you be trading?
    A: When I'm at my computer. I do have a life, so if I'm off eating, walking the dog, or in the bathroom, I won't be able to fulfill your trade request.

Q: I heard about this really cool event called Out in the Park that takes place in Six Flags New England!?
    A: It's on sunday, it's for GLBT Pride, and I will be going. So on Sunday from about 9-9 I will be unavailable. Unless you want to hunt me down, (which I recommend you don't do) just leave numbers. I will get back to you.

Q: I like pie!
    A: That's great.
    Waiting For Trades

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    I've got a Bold shiny Shuckle if you're interested.
    Do either the Arceus or Giratina you have unlock events in Heart Gold?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I've got a Bold shiny Shuckle if you're interested.
    Do either the Arceus or Giratina you have unlock events in Heart Gold?

The Arceus does, yes. The giratinas I both caught myself, so I doubt it. Is the shuckle touched?

anything for shaymin? FFFFFFFIIIIIILLLLLLLLEEEEEEERRRRRR

Nothing really caught my eye, sorry.

Check My Thread for TRU Arceus

I'll give you one for free if you can clone for me? =) What's the Shiny shuckle's nature, and the eevees?

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Pokemon To be Bred: Sneasel
    Nature: doesnt matter

Egg Moves: ice shard (if possible)
    Hatched or Egg: egg please
    Male or Female: doesnt matter
    Providing Parents?: no

could you do this please? nature doesnt matter since tradeing an egg would change it anyway lol. I would like the egg move Ice Shard if you can, if its too much trouble dont worry.

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Shuckle is UT lvl 23. It is the exact same Shuckle that Nero has :) We've got a Shuckle turf war right here!
    I'm interested in your Arceus.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Pokemon To be Bred: Sneasel
    Nature: doesnt matter

Egg Moves: ice shard (if possible)
    Hatched or Egg: egg please
    Male or Female: doesnt matter
    Providing Parents?: no

could you do this please? nature doesnt matter since tradeing an egg would change it anyway lol. I would like the egg move Ice Shard if you can, if its too much trouble dont worry.

I sure can! I'll VM you as soon as it's done. Do you have a heart scale/rare candy/berry I can get in return?

Shiny Shuckle is Bold and Shiny Eevee is Naive

I like... I'll PM you about them

Shuckle is UT lvl 23. It is the exact same Shuckle that Nero has :) We've got a Shuckle turf war right here!
    I'm interested in your Arceus.

What else do you have besides shuckle? (keep in mind it IS Shiny Shuckle, so you can probably have your way). Do you have a GMSTP Jirachi or PCPichu?

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • i have a impish shiny shuckle i breed a couple of days ago
    if your still looking

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    no i dont have those right now. once i get back to my dads, where my ds and wifi is, i think i can get you a heart scale easy.

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    What else do you have besides shuckle? (keep in mind it IS Shiny Shuckle, so you can probably have your way). Do you have a GMSTP Jirachi or PCPichu?

Besides Shuckle you'd probably only be interested in my berries. I don't really care about them, I just have whatever I picked up in game. I'll see if I've got one from your list.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I have a relaxed, HGSS shuckle if you want that for your giveaway or for yourself, i just need a clone/the original back

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I have a relaxed, HGSS shuckle if you want that for your giveaway or for yourself, i just need a clone/the original back

I have someone else doing cloning for me, actually lol. And if that is that poor trainer's Shuckle, go give it back to him! =P (I kid, I kid). I have plenty of shiny shuckles coming at me and I can breed them for myself, but thank you anyway, let me know if you would like anything else.

Back