• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shauna's Shuckle Shack

Will you betaking advantage of the giveaway?

• Definitely!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Probably Not- Already Have all these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Not Interested in any of these Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not- Giveaway is to Much Hassle

• Probably Not- Other

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Ok, sweet. When would you like to trade with me?

I'll PM you, he's actually off getting cloned. Will you still be on in an hour or so? If not I can hold him till tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    ok lol. im curious though why does it have to be lvl 49?

In order for a baby to hatch with an egg move if both parents can learn it, both pokemon have to know the move. sneasel learns ice shard at lvl 49, and as you wanted a sneasel, i needed to up the female's level so that it knew ice shard. I'm breeding it with a dewgong who already knows it. Sneasel just got to 49, so I just need to pop them into daycare and wait for the egg.

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    ok, i want the sneasel on my SS and the heart scale is on my platinum. do you wanna trade me sneasel egg first or me get you the scale?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    ok, i want the sneasel on my SS and the heart scale is on my platinum. do you wanna trade me sneasel egg first or me get you the scale?

i'll trade you the sneasel first =) Let me know if it doesn't hatch with the right move

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    ok. im having trouble finding my plat now ahhh lol. ill look for it while hatching the egg.

my FC is: 2622 4844 0835

what is yours?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    ok. im having trouble finding my plat now ahhh lol. ill look for it while hatching the egg.

my FC is: 2622 4844 0835

what is yours?

It's in my sig or the first post. If you can't find platinum it's fine, don't worry about it. =) I kinda wanna go to bed anyways, lol

Back