• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Game of Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
  • You and a group of friends are all attending a school for the gifted. The extremely gifted. You all have separate abilities that make you unique. One day, in the library, you have all snuck in to the Secret Chamber located in the very back of the library. You start talking about all the things that frighten you the most, things like spiders, deformed creatures, spinach, anything. Suddenly, a bright light illuminates the room and says," Now you shall all experience what you fear the most!"
    When the light clears, you are completely alone, in a dark alleyway with a strange list on it. It says your name and right below, has a list of your deepest darkest fears. As each fear is realized, it is crossed off the list, it is crossed off the list until they are all gone, as you will be. You must find your friends and find away back out of this new horrific place. BUt, the question is, how do you know who's your friends, and who's another illusion?

Here is the entry form:
    NAME:
    FEARS:

Mine is:
    NAME: Rudy
    ABILITES: Basic magiks, and some advanced
    FEARS:
    -------Being betrayed by friends.
    -------Dying a horrible death
    -------The Darkness
    --------Loneliness

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Name: Beacon
    Ability: complete control over fire and the ability to fly
    Fears: my powers used against me, suffering a slow death
    ?????
    sounds very interesting... i love rp's where i get to be someone with 'unique' abilities

Years
  • NAME: Eclipse
    Ability:the ability to dissapear by coating herself in darkness.
    Personality: has no friend, but has all enemies.
    FEARS:
    Falling in love
    being an actual demon
    commiting true crime
    parents divorcing.
    Clowns.
    anything happy.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    NAME: Pandora
    ABILITIES: The power over time. To slow it, to stop it, to fast-foward it, to see the future at random times, also to reverse it <- the most power draining.
    FEARS: Rejection, Her powers taking control of her, leaving her stuck in time, being completly alone, Bugs.

---

lol, Miyu-chan is on a joining RPG rampage. xD

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Cool, now we can start!

IC: Angelous, Beacon, Eclipse, Pandora and I were doing the usual, sneaking into the Secret Chamber of the library. It was easier than any of the other students believed as the librarian is always with a book. We scurried past her with great speed and caution, eagerly awaiting to be back at our spot.

When we arrived, I lit a nearby candle with my first spell ever learnt, Fire!
    " So, what should we do today?" I asked them. We had done almost everything here, from practicing our skills, to studying*rarely* to just plain talking.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • NAME: Max
    Ability: electric powers
    FEARS: -Darkness , -Loneliness ((just a little)) , suffer a really awful death

I followed my friends and appeared behind Rudy "I don't know...you tell me"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Pandora glanced around nervously.
    "You know, I really think this isn't such a good idea..." she spoke up timidly. "I mean, isn't this place supposed to be forbidden for a reason?" she said, twisting her raven black hair nervously.

Last edited:

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • I simply replied," Pushaw! You say that every time we're in here! Now, since you all have no ideas as to what to do now, I have one. Let's all take turns telling each other what scares us the most."
    I conjured up a small device and said," This will tell us if the speaker is being truthful or not. If they're lying, they get a shock or burn, depending. So tell the truth! You first Pandora!"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "This will tell us if the speaker is being truthful or not. If they're lying, they get a shock or burn, depending. So tell the truth! You first Pandora!"
    Pandora considered her options. Either to get zapped, or to tell her fear.
    She sighed deeply, "Okay... my fear is actually being stuck in time, you know, since I can stop time... and I'm afraid that I can't get out..." she said softly.
    She regained posture quickly, "Okay now your turn, she said pointing to Rudy.

Years
  • I stayed totally silent, watching everyone behind my cloak of darkness. "the darkness holds no fear." I said emotionlessly. there was nothing to be afraid of, not for the darkness.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • I looked at them questionably(sp) and said, "We maybe messing with something greater than ourselves here and running the great risk of ending up worse then dead. ****ation is what I fear; to end a walking spirit in purgatory and have na manner of salvation at all for past sins."

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • What i fear... i fear suffering... and being put in a cage... but i don't fear death. what scares me most is if my powers are being used against me... *sigh*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • cam i still join? if so.....

NAME: Saphira Moonstream
    ABILITIES: Saphira`s powers activate unexpectantly, causing caos and destuction. She has some sort of connection with the weather, and has absolutly no control over it.
    DESCRIPTION: Saphira is a Half-Wolcan. (a winged wolf) She has wolcan ears, a wolcan tail, and white wings. She has sapphire eyes, dirty blonde hair with light blonde highlights, a light blue tank, and baggy blue jeans.
    FEARS:
    ~Becoming a Full-Demon
    ~The Light (not just any light, but The Light)
    ~Being engulfed by The Darkness
    ~being engulfed by The Light
    `Being forced to use her powers

looks good.^^

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Alright," I said," although she was talking to me, you all seemed to have answered already, so now my turn! My worst fear is.....Being betrayed."
    I stayed silent and then we all laughed. None of us noticed that the room was slowly brightening. They looked at me questioningly," That's not me!" I answered nervously.
    "NOW YOU SHALL ALL EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU FEAR MOST!" an eery voice screamed.
    When the light dimmed again, I was alone. I was in a dark dank room with a strange list on it...it was glowing.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • I too was in a dark room, and i heard the sond of water dripping... and i saw a big list that seemed to magically cross out words... i yelled for Angelus and Saphira, who were my best friends, but i got no answer. my eyes lit up in anger and my whole body exploded into flames as i flew around the room firing fireballs at anything i saw... then greenish-black haze flew around the room and a dark figure appeared... and i saw it was Eclipse. i yelled out to her but no reply... was she real? was anything real?

Years
  • Flygon_Zero said:
    Alright," I said," although she was talking to me, you all seemed to have answered already, so now my turn! My worst fear is.....Being betrayed."
    I stayed silent and then we all laughed. None of us noticed that the room was slowly brightening. They looked at me questioningly," That's not me!" I answered nervously.
    "NOW YOU SHALL ALL EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU FEAR MOST!" an eery voice screamed.
    When the light dimmed again, I was alone. I was in a dark dank room with a strange list on it...it was glowing.
    OOC: Hey, Eclipse didn't reveal her fear! oh well..

IC: I glanced around, not frightened by the darkness. What I was more nervous about was the list now in my hand. in it's glotteing text, it listed every single one of my fears. "whoever's playing this trick, it isn't funny." i muttered.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i felt a sudden jab in my heart... a pain i've felt before... when i knew my friend was hurt... then, i had a sudden dream vision... i saw Saphira looking around the same room i was in, and then i saw what looked like a clone of her... only it looked like it was across between Saphira and a demon... pretty soon it turned into a full demon as i saw the demon attacking her. i felt the pain in my heart again, and my face burned red with flames... "This illusion has got to stop! NOW!" and i fell to the ground, i had fainted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back