• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Game of Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
  • I decided ignoring the list and being void of any knowledge of what was on it was best. I walked past it, and out the nearest door, of which there were four. As I walked through it, things got a lot darker. I conjured up a small bit of flame and continued down this newly lit hallway.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • I had just woken up, as my eyes had created flames that burned through the ceiling. then i saw a small light in a hall, and i chased after it, and soon enough i saw that it was Rudy. we were both shocked, and i asked him if he knew where everyone else was. he said he didn't know and i told him about the vision, and we both began getting worried... maybe everyone else is suffering the same things as Saphira was... and we started looking around for everyone else. i went through on hall calling "Pandora!" and Rudy went through another yelling "Max!"

Years
  • OOC: Hey, ACManga, no powerplaying! Powerplaying is controlling another's charecter without thier permission.

IC: I moved on, deciding just to ignore the list, when suddenly, the shadows congealed in front of me, and comething started forming in the depths of them. I backed away, slightly nervous. Whatever was in the shadows, it seemed almost.. human..

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • OOC: whoops XD i usually don't mess up in rp's like that, but i just ate tacos, which make me insane XD

IC: as i was searching, i noticed something that looked like it was backing away from something, so i illuminated my body with flames for some light and got closer.

Years
  • I looked over, and was about to call over, when a hand waved toward the boy, creating a wall of darkness that couldn't be seen past, and noone could get past it. I could hear a voice as the darkness dissapeared "do not worry. you are safe here." once the mist was fully gone, I could feel my heart speed up, both in fear.. and somehting else.. The person now standing in front of me was human, definatly. he vaugely reminded me of a charecter in a video game that I liked. "Sephiroth?" I asked nervously, getting ready to run. but before i could, I felt his hand close around my wrist, as he pulled me into his arms, keeping his black wing around me. "there is nothing that can harm you." he said in a nearly calming tone.

I tried to struggle from him, but it was no use. I was falling in love AND being held captive at the same time..

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • IC: I shot as many fireballs as i could at the black wall, but it was no use, Eclipse was stuck in there and there was nothing i could do... I fell to my knees, bent over, my eyes glowing red and orange.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • ACManga said:
    OOC: whoops XD i usually don't mess up in rp's like that, but i just ate tacos, which make me insane XD

IC: as i was searching, i noticed something that looked like it was backing away from something, so i illuminated my body with flames for some light and got closer.
    Hey now don't blame the TACOS! They did nothing wrong!

IC: The farther down the hallway I went, the emptier and lifeless it both looked and felt. Everything, even the smallest amounts of plants, seemed dead inside, even though they were green outside. I chose to ignore this, and not preoccupy myself like that. I continued walking until I heard someone that sounded an awful lot like me screaming ," MAX!" I had no idea what was going on and I quickly ran towards the voice to see its source.
    When I reached it, all that was left was an echo. It was as if nothing had ever been there." Weird," I muttered. A breeze blew in from out of nowhere and extinguished my feeble flame.
    AS I tried lighting another, I found that they were all blown out. It was as if someone wanted me to stay concealed in the shadows. But who?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: If its to late to join tell me and i'll dlete this post but if its not heres mine

Name: Pochi
    Ability: the power to heal (if someone already has it i'll have wind powers)
    FEARS: My blue eyes (no pupils there just all blue),my parents (neglected),Life

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • IC: i stood up and tried again to torch the wall blocking me from Eclipse, knowing that it was no use. I just kept blowing flames until i knew that that wouldn't work. I flew back to the end of the hall and flew towards the black wall as fast as i could and i hit it with my shoulder and fell to the ground. I had made a dent in it, but it quickly restored itself. as i lay down on the ground, i thought of what would happen if Eclipse would die in there. A tear ran down my cheak, and i closed my eyes.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Pandora stood in a dark hallway. The only thing that was alight was a piece of parchment.
    "What in the world?" she mumbled softly to her self.
    As she bent over and read the list her eyes widening in fear as they listed her darkest fears, one by one.
    "Okay, Rudy, Beacon, anyone who's playing this trick on me isn't funny!" she said shakingly, trying to cover the fear in her voice.

As she finished her sentence, the whole hallway was lit ablaze, and she turned around, sighing in relief.
    "Thank God." she said, turning around only to see...

Every thing was stopped. Eclispe wasn't moving. Rudy wasn't moving. Infact they weren't moving at all. Pandora rushed over and starting shaking them. They wouldn't buldge at all. A tear slowly slipped down from her blue eyes.
    "So... am I alone now?"

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • I heard some soft mumbling, and woke up. i rushed over to where i heard the sound and i saw Pandora. instantly, i got zapped back into the real world... weird... "Gosh i hope everyone's okay..."

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Sorry, was at home and wasn't able to come in

I look around and realized everyone was gone. And I was in a dark hallway with mirrors on both sides and an eerie fog laying across the floor as far as the eye could see. "Where the hell did everyone go?" I thought to myself. I decided I wasn't gonna stand there like an idiot so I walked down the eerie hallway. Alert and attentive I walked carefuly, as I walked I noticed something other than my reflection on the mirrors. I could see a dark figure from the corner of my eye. I turned to look at the mirror but saw nothing, "This is crazy. Maybe I'm finally loosing it. I'm even talking to myself, sheesh." I said in an almost attempt to keep some noise. Silence oftenly drove me mad so the sound of my voice was a calming sound. So I walked on trying to find the others and trying to get out of that hallway. Then I came upon a wooden door with strange celtic designs on it. I reached my hand for it and that's when I heard a strange sound at the other side of the dark hall, I couldn't see what it was but I wasn't about to walk all that hall again so I just ignored it and moved on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back