• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rockets New Look!~

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay so I made this thread so we can discuss what we think about Team rockets new look! :3
    What do you guys think?
    Credit to Filb.de for image!
    Spoiler:

It's practically just a colour change but Giovanni looks good, its looks like hes going for a sorta commanderish look maybe?

RedBattler

Dexholder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    TR's new look is great, and I am so glad we are going to be seeing more of Giovanni this series. For once, the plot surrounding TR is going to be interesting (I hope) in Best Wishes!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Personally, I find Team Rocket's old look better. Black looks cool on really evil people like Butch and Cassidy (lol), not on the Team Rocket trio. xD Anyways that's my personal preference.
    Spoiler:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I'm glad that Team Rocket has finnaly changed their outfits after 14 years, Giovanni looks like Adolf Hitler without the infamous mustasche, I'm expecting to be seeing him more.....

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • So, they really do get a new look? Heh, I figured they might after Ash's change.

It's funny how after almost 14 years, they went from wearing white clothing to black, given the recent new name of the games this generation. Still, it looks good on them I think. I just hope with their new change in clothes, they also earn a more significant role in the show other than going after Ash's Pikachu alone. Even though, that's what their main purpose is, I still hope they continue what they started since AG - giving Jessie a side plot which was contests, but this time give something to James too.

As for those who just aren't liking it, I'm pretty sure Team Rocket will look a lot cooler with their new clothes in the anime itself rather than their artwork.

vince82495

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • love team rocket's new look! but what's giovanni doing here? i thought we were gonna see team plasma in this series...but it looks like were gonna see more of team rocket (not the trio, the whole team!)

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
  • I'm quite liking this new look for TR :D And it looks like Giovanni will be making a return, happy days! Hopefully there will be like a rivalry between Team Plasma and Team Rocket, which could make for some good filler episodes.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I don't like it, to be honest. They should of left it alone..
    but well I think it seems fair since they changed Ash.
    I really didn't like his change either

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Love.It! They look scary cool, especially Meowth. It says they want to take over Isshu? o_O Ok. I first though Giovanni was the guy with a moustache from the leaked Character Sheet. I like his new look also, hated the old one, hopefully he has more of a role here as well. Best Wishes is looking GREAT!

Enjoying posting first Mew~, you're lucky I has school :P

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • black and white disussion maybe? :P

Anyways, this is looking great. by the looks of it, TR is going back to the kanto times (ex: being a bad team for once, now the trio is pathetic :P)
    So were going to be seing giovanni more? this is going to interesting

bluerang - take over issue? ooh TR vs P. epic xD

i cant wait till i can watch :(
    how long to its in english?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • From serebii/pokebeach

They are "Advanced Troops" since their the first TR members to enter isshu (didnt this happen in sinnoh to?) Giovanni sends them to help in the fall of isshu.

In Best Wishes, Jesse & James are classed as
    Team Rocket's Advanced Troops and are the front line for Team Rocket in Isshu
    for Giovanni to help Isshu fall to Team Rocket.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I am really glad they finally got new looks, its been so many years but they finally got one woo-hoo!! I like it too, I hope since they maybe get promoted that they'll act more evil and a bit smarter, maybe give them confidence they needed. Will there boss play a bigger role this time? Maybe since Best Wishes is trying copy Kanto a bit they'll give Team Rocket more of a role.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Okay so I made this thread so we can discuss what we think about Team rockets new look! :3
    What do you guys think?
    Credit to Filb.de for image!
    Spoiler:

It's practically just a colour change but Giovanni looks good, its looks like hes going for a sorta commanderish look maybe?
    I like them but its just a color change,nothing that special.

joacen

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I'm not too excited about this "new look" for Team Rocket. They just basically changed their old white pants and shirts to black. The footwear and gloves are still the same. Black might make them LOOK more evil, but it certainly doesn't MAKE them more evil. They are still, and always will be, failures.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Giovanni looks like a bad ass, Jessie and James are much more, "meh."

Back