The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 25th, 2011 (06:02 AM).
bnga1
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Hardy
hmm what emulator do you need to play this game iv tryd 20 alredy and none of them will run it
Old October 25th, 2011 (10:46 PM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnia View Post
Thanks for the help once again.
1. He'd appear at the back of the Gym, where a Gym Leader would usually be.

2. That rock does absolutely nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnga1 View Post
hmm what emulator do you need to play this game iv tryd 20 alredy and none of them will run it
Any emulator ought to work; perhaps something went wrong with patching? Try again with a clean ROM.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old October 26th, 2011 (11:53 AM).
PurpleFlygon
Beginning Trainer

So this is a little strange. I got the call from Birch to go to the Elite Four, got the Dive HM, and arrived at the top of the waterfall in Ever Grande City. But for some reason I literally can't enter Victory Road; I walk up to the entrance and it acts like a wall and I can't walk in (for that matter I can't get into the Pokemon Center there either). Is this a glitch, or is there something else I need to do first before it's available?
Old October 26th, 2011 (02:13 PM).
NEONMARIO7764
Beginning Trainer

I'm at route 123 and im having a problem, just past the medical kit, im trying to continue but there seems to be something blocking me, somewhat like in the origional game with the kecleon's, but i just cant find a way past or anything, i cant find a code to walk through it, so i am compleatly stuck. And i cant seem to upload a screenshot off my pc (ill try figure it out). And also i'm having a few graphics glitches where some tiles go pixl-y and i am using a clean rom (but the problem isnt that bad i just thought to metion it). So if someone could help at all, please do.
Old October 26th, 2011 (05:31 PM).
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!

Nature: Quiet
I have the Spatial Pass yet am clueless as to what it's for...got a hint?
Old October 26th, 2011 (07:05 PM).
bnga1
Beginning Trainer

it is saying no image found and unsupported file type
Old October 27th, 2011 (09:02 AM).
Harebrained
Switch to decaf? Never!

Nature: Rash
I started playing this yesterday, and I have to say I love it! You've done a lot as far as making a fun story, but I have to criticize your choice in Fakemon. My Mightyena evolved into what appears to be a very, very slight recolor of Zoroark. You're showing your own creative abilities no respect with parlor tricks like these.

It also seems to have stronger opponents than any of the original games I've played, which is refreshing.

You can't always have happiness, but you can always give happiness. ~Author Unknown
Old October 27th, 2011 (12:40 PM).
kyleboyz400
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
where do you get the balance badge??
Old October 27th, 2011 (02:18 PM).
Kuttaa
Beginning Trainer

Great Game it has a engaging storyline but i have encountered a bug after gleis puts me out with a wave of his hand i woke up but after i go outside it says u must have breakfast now people are saying talk to ur mom but there is no mother will somone plz help me dont ignore!
Old October 28th, 2011 (07:21 AM).
kimmeh
Beginning Trainer

I've defeated Semex and talked to Landon and May in Lilycove. I got a call from Proff B about going to Ever Grande! So I dived east of Lilycove, went through the cave and dived back up which takes me to Victory Road. However, I've not even got all of the badges yet, not been to pacific log town nor gone on the abandoned ship that I've read about on here. Have I done things the wrong way round? What should I do now?
Old October 28th, 2011 (09:45 PM).
Pkmndude333
Beginning Trainer

I'm stuck on gym island and the rock guy wont fight me. And no one is in asimov's gym... please help. This is a good game and I want to finish it
Old October 29th, 2011 (08:22 AM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkmndude333 View Post
I'm stuck on gym island and the rock guy wont fight me. And no one is in asimov's gym... please help. This is a good game and I want to finish it
This is just one of those unfixable glitches, I'm afraid. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmeh View Post
I've defeated Semex and talked to Landon and May in Lilycove. I got a call from Proff B about going to Ever Grande! So I dived east of Lilycove, went through the cave and dived back up which takes me to Victory Road. However, I've not even got all of the badges yet, not been to pacific log town nor gone on the abandoned ship that I've read about on here. Have I done things the wrong way round? What should I do now?
No, just keep going. The League comes in the middle of this game, not at the end; you don't need all eight badges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuttaa View Post
Great Game it has a engaging storyline but i have encountered a bug after gleis puts me out with a wave of his hand i woke up but after i go outside it says u must have breakfast now people are saying talk to ur mom but there is no mother will somone plz help me dont ignore!
Another unfixable glitch... I can't apologise enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleboyz400 View Post
where do you get the balance badge??
Beat Normal Girl Laura (or Scissora, I forget which one) on that route north of Rustboro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harebrained View Post
I started playing this yesterday, and I have to say I love it! You've done a lot as far as making a fun story, but I have to criticize your choice in Fakemon. My Mightyena evolved into what appears to be a very, very slight recolor of Zoroark. You're showing your own creative abilities no respect with parlor tricks like these.

It also seems to have stronger opponents than any of the original games I've played, which is refreshing.
It's not a recolour of Zoroark. It is Zoroark. I made that before Zoroark's name and stats were released; I wanted Mightyena to evolve into it, so I made up a name that I said I would change later and then forgot about it.. You've reminded me to go back and change it - so thanks.

Quote:
it is saying no image found and unsupported file type
I have no idea what that means. What's saying this? Please give more information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Terrador View Post
I have the Spatial Pass yet am clueless as to what it's for...got a hint?
This is embarrassing, but... I've forgotten. It's got something to do with Shaderu, I think. I'll look it up for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEONMARIO7764 View Post
I'm at route 123 and im having a problem, just past the medical kit, im trying to continue but there seems to be something blocking me, somewhat like in the origional game with the kecleon's, but i just cant find a way past or anything, i cant find a code to walk through it, so i am compleatly stuck. And i cant seem to upload a screenshot off my pc (ill try figure it out). And also i'm having a few graphics glitches where some tiles go pixl-y and i am using a clean rom (but the problem isnt that bad i just thought to metion it). So if someone could help at all, please do.
Not sure what's going on there. I'll check my ROM and see if I have it too. Otherwise, there's very little I can do to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFlygon View Post
So this is a little strange. I got the call from Birch to go to the Elite Four, got the Dive HM, and arrived at the top of the waterfall in Ever Grande City. But for some reason I literally can't enter Victory Road; I walk up to the entrance and it acts like a wall and I can't walk in (for that matter I can't get into the Pokemon Center there either). Is this a glitch, or is there something else I need to do first before it's available?
This is a glitch. No idea what it is.

Man, I can't apologise enough for all these horrible glitches. Future projects won't have them, I assure you (if and when any future projects actually materialise, since I seem to be terminally lazy about hacking these days).

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old October 29th, 2011 (07:46 PM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Cutlerine, I have a question, I reached the part about the Sumekka but I don't know how to go there next... I can't seem to find the switch from the trash cans!!!

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old October 29th, 2011 (08:16 PM).
Yuuiii

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Yuuiii Send a message via Skype™ to Yuuiii
Just a question out of curiosity (not sure if you've already answered this one), is there any reason why you buffed Paras/Parasect and Koffing/Weezing, but not Baltoy/Claydol?
Old October 30th, 2011 (02:18 AM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
Cutlerine, I have a question, I reached the part about the Sumekka but I don't know how to go there next... I can't seem to find the switch from the trash cans!!!
Some of the trash cans have a chance to give you the Bone Keyring. Others never give anything. The only way to win is to keep trying random trash cans until you get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuiii View Post
Just a question out of curiosity (not sure if you've already answered this one), is there any reason why you buffed Paras/Parasect and Koffing/Weezing, but not Baltoy/Claydol?
Because I buffed the Paras and Koffing lines up to the standard of the Baltoy line. That way, they're all equal.

Old October 30th, 2011 (10:54 AM).
xXBloodyTearsXx
Beginning Trainer

Im stuck, i have surf and cut and did the volcano part. but now it seems i need rock smash to proceed and i do not have that im still stuck in rustboro
Old October 30th, 2011 (12:43 PM).
PurpleFlygon
Beginning Trainer

I've been wandering around the shipwreck trying to find the thing that mystery-guy-on-the-phone-in-Lilycove-Sewers wanted me to look for, but I apparently haven't found it yet. What am I looking for and where can I find it?
Old October 30th, 2011 (07:07 PM).
bobvs
Music Composer/Hacker

Apparently it's a little repetitive, but what if am I wrong?

WHAT THE HELL MAN
Old October 31st, 2011 (12:52 PM).
kyleboyz400
Beginning Trainer

WHAT TYPE IS SUPER EFFECTIVE TO KINGMADIO ?????
Old November 1st, 2011 (02:26 PM).
PurpleFlygon
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
WHAT TYPE IS SUPER EFFECTIVE TO KINGMADIO ?????
I think it's ghost/dark type, so none. I always use leech seed against it.
Old November 1st, 2011 (05:49 PM).
kyleboyz400
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFlygon View Post
I think it's ghost/dark type, so none. I always use leech seed against it.
well then i am screwed im at the champion fight with no leech seed
Old November 1st, 2011 (06:10 PM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
well then i am screwed im at the champion fight with no leech seed
Actuallly, you can use Poison Powder, or other status affecting move that can damage or for last resort, let him atttack until he uses Struggle.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old November 1st, 2011 (07:33 PM).
bnga1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
This is just one of those unfixable glitches, I'm afraid. Sorry.

No, just keep going. The League comes in the middle of this game, not at the end; you don't need all eight badges.

Another unfixable glitch... I can't apologise enough.

Beat Normal Girl Laura (or Scissora, I forget which one) on that route north of Rustboro.

It's not a recolour of Zoroark. It is Zoroark. I made that before Zoroark's name and stats were released; I wanted Mightyena to evolve into it, so I made up a name that I said I would change later and then forgot about it.. You've reminded me to go back and change it - so thanks.

I have no idea what that means. What's saying this? Please give more information.

This is embarrassing, but... I've forgotten. It's got something to do with Shaderu, I think. I'll look it up for you.

Not sure what's going on there. I'll check my ROM and see if I have it too. Otherwise, there's very little I can do to help.

This is a glitch. No idea what it is.

Man, I can't apologise enough for all these horrible glitches. Future projects won't have them, I assure you (if and when any future projects actually materialise, since I seem to be terminally lazy about hacking these days).
OK i will copy and paist exactly what it is saying: No image found on zip file C:\documents and settings\Anthony\desktop\emulaters\gameboy\pokemon snakewood\\pokemon snakewood.zip and:
unsupported file type : C:\documents and settings\Anthony\desktop\emulaters\gameboy\pokemon snakewood\\pokemon snakewood.zip it is saying its an ips file type and it wont run it if u need any more info just ask and ill try to find it
Old November 1st, 2011 (09:06 PM).
Retro Gamer'93
Pokemon Master of Kanto

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
OK i will copy and paist exactly what it is saying: No image found on zip file C:\documents and settings\Anthony\desktop\emulaters\gameboy\pokemon snakewood\\pokemon snakewood.zip and:
unsupported file type : C:\documents and settings\Anthony\desktop\emulaters\gameboy\pokemon snakewood\\pokemon snakewood.zip it is saying its an ips file type and it wont run it if u need any more info just ask and ill try to find it
Um if i'm reading this right then you need to patch the IPS file onto whatever the base ROM is for Pkmon Snakewood otherwise it won't work. Use Lunar IPS, if you don't know what that is, google it, it's usually the first link.
-My Xbox Live User is Andrew1420, but I haven't been on my Xbox in months so....
-Current Challengs: None
Old November 2nd, 2011 (10:24 AM).
kyleboyz400
Beginning Trainer

so i beat the Elite 4 and was told to go to stootopolis city but dont know how to get there ive been searching 4 hours!!!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links