• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krispy Kream RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • XD this is a RPG about a donut shop XD

Okay it's da middle of summer and everyone seems to be wanting donuts XD it's our job to keep these people happy

we need:
    2 people that take calls
    3 people for customers (or more)
    2 health inspectors
    2 taste tryers
    1 for a rivel companey (donut connection)

i'll be da head person of da resurant

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Heck, I'll join! I'll be the hyped up person who hides all the rats and roaches from the food inspecter n_n

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • XD sure now lets begin (XD i forgot we need names i'll be Rancid)

(9:00am day 1)
    Customers every were! we need more staff or we are going to lose bisseness(sp)!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I have a question, is this Rp going to turn into spam? It just seems like one that would turn to spam, just wondering, bcause i hate spam and i might join if this is actually gonna be a good RP.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Its not going to be spam, just a really differant type of RP n_n

Okay my name'll be Kit (like always:P )

*sees roach* Noooooooo! *jumps and squishes it,gets weird look from custormers* "Uhhhh, Rancid? Don't we need some people working behind the counters? *gets lost in flood of custormers*

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • " Great you think you can work behind da counter we need more caheirs(sp)" "Kit! Kit where are you?!"

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • " Kit why are you on the floor?" "Uhh never mind i don't want to know" "Anyway Kit try to get these customers satisfyed ok?"

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    "Okay!" *goes to the counter and starts to take orders*(any customers feel free to join in now!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back