• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krispy Kream RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • Guys, this RP has turned into spam very quickly. I suggest you read the RPing rules in Pokemon Role Play. (And I should probably copy them to here >>)

You can't RP like this: *beats him with a bat* Its basically spam, because it should be only used for role playing outside of the RP forums. You need to post more like this: I ran up to him and beat him with a baseball bat.

It's proper, and if this RP doesnt shape up it will be closed. Just a warning. ^^;;

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    *Um Gold Raikou, did you read Daisuke's post? We have to change the way we post in this thread.*

I went to the back of the shop, and started to make donuts by the millions. "1 donuts, 10 donuts, 100 donuts, 12746903582946 donuts....","Oh boy, um boss, I think we're burried in donuts!!!!!"

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • ooc: gold raikou i don't think u have a name at this RP so ur name is Fred! XD"ooc

" Wow a little to fast there Kit" "Him i have a idea!" "Since yelling isn't getting da customers over here....*looks at Fred* Uhhhh every one fallow Fred's move ments or in other words....START THROWING DONUTS AT CUSTOMERS!"

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    "All right boss!" So I started throwing donuts at custormers.
    Old lady:"Ahhhhh!"
    Old man:"Hey stop that ya little wippersnapper!"
    "Muhahahaha! I fell the power within me!!!!!!!"
    I picked up a bazoka and started loading it with donuts
    "You will all feel my wrath!!!"
    BOOOOOOM!!!!!!
    I looked around and noticed I blew a big hole through the wall
    "Ummm, sorry boss, I think a got a little carried away ^^;"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • You guys are on a final warning now. Script form is not acceptable either. Ex) Robby: "The house is on fire!"
    This should be something like: "The house is on fire!" exclaimed Robby.

And I still see *this style* being used. Now guys, you're on your final warning, don't screw it up, and have a nice day ^^;;

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • ooc ya thanks but this is a kind of humm... out of this world donut shop u see? ooc

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    ooc ya thanks but this is a kind of humm... out of this world donut shop u see? ooc
    I hope you weren't talking to me there, since it doesn't matter what the RP is about. You MUST follow the rules. And ANTI-SPAM GUN, I would like you to find a tutor, or report to the Academy for training, as you need it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back