For all updates, view the main page.

Main Street: Meet & Greet! Welcome to Main Street! Come on in and introduce yourself to the community, read about fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old 5 Days Ago (3:03 AM).
Hello, I'm new here. I go by the nickname Darkbirt, 29 years old. I started playing the Pokémon games since grade school, when I was in my fifth year the first game Pokémon Red and blue came out. I played until Firered came out. Then I quit for a while, because I lost contact with everyone that played the games. But a couple years ago I discovered the games again, I enjoyed them like in my younger years. So now I'm a fan again.

I've got also other hobby's beside playing the Pokémon games, like reading manga or watching anime, etc.

I hope we've got a lot of good discussions and some good talks.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 5 Days Ago (1:59 PM).
Nature: Timid
Awesome awesome. :D I'm still a fan of the series, got into it around the same grade as you. Sun & Moon look great and I'm pretty anxious, especially after trying the trailer. November needs to come faster. );

Welcome Darkbirt! I hope you'll have an amazing time posting! As an anime fan also, what series are you watching atm??
merry halloweeny
pair ~ family ~ twin ~ art thread ~ ao3 ~ mal ~ credit
Old 5 Days Ago (2:12 PM).
Electric Jacket
Nature: Quiet
Ah, but does it blend! Huh? HUH? Nah, just playing! Welcome to the forums here at the Pokécommunity! I'm interested in music and videogames and painting and art (miniature models are best)! What's your favorite Pokémon to use? What's your favorite Pokémon Type? What's your favorite Pokémon Version? Who do you work for? Who sent you? Where's the bomb? Ohohohoho!
Old 5 Days Ago (4:29 PM).
Nature: Modest
Heyy there! welcome to PC, really nice to meet you!

Oh, always a pleasure to have people who started with the first generation. I started with Sapphire myself, still remember that day! which game got you back into the franchise if I can ask?

Let me know if I can help you with anything. Good luck with everything here :)
+Battle Server
VM // PM // PC Discord Server
Pairs // Sister // Credit

Old 4 Days Ago (1:39 AM).
At the moment I'm watching the Pokémon series.
And for favorite Pokémon, those are Porygon-Z, Smeargle, Gardevoir, Metagross, etc.
I'm looking forward to Pokémon Sun and Moon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links