• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Liza is one of the gym leaders at the Mossdeep City gym, (Tate and Liza) in the episode "Tate & Liza! Space Center Battle!"
    GAWD! I H8 WHEN THIS HAPPENS. I'm talking about the original, more attractive, cooler, better, nicer one. I'm talking about Jiiku not Fuu.
    That's why I call Fuu Lizzie and I feel they should've named her that too.
    I hope Gilbertman gets my request for a Wallace pic...Even if he hasn't shown up in the anime yet, it's not hard to imagine what he would look like, I think...
    I strongly advise GM to use this picture b/c it's the most likely anime version of him

BTW, Re: Maya's question and Bulba's answer: I think the Liza that Crystal Clair is referring to is the Charizard trainer from the Charisific (sp?) Valley...I *think*...
    I'm beginning to really like you, The Incarnation Pokemon.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • So far, we have these requests...

Sakura
    Casey
    Brock
    Wallace

Gibertman, your art is SO real, it looks like it came straight from the anime itself! It's kinda hard to tell the difference!

Keep it up man!
    Can you do those four above?
    I'm *stutters w/ excitement* wwwwwaaannnttt tthhem rrrreeeeaaalllll bbbaaaddd!!!!! :nervous:

PURTY PLEEZE??????????????????? :classic: (I ain't rushin')

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • *twitches* wow i missed a lot the past couple of days well umm wow, hmmm well thanks Crystal Clair for holding up the fort while i wasnt here ive got a couple pics that i did i should be posting them here in a little bit after i put in BGs for them, also im going to add a menu on the first post to make browsing through my pics a little bit easier, wow so many new requests ill hafta see what ive done and get back to you guys here in a minute with a list of characters im going to do

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • okay here are the newest ones:
    Bannai:

Gizelle:

for Crystal Clair Liza Close:

Mondo:

and Tommy:

enjoy, im going to start working on the menu for the first post which will allow easier surfing of all my pics, also after someone posts ill post more old pics of mine that never got posted which includes: Brock, Will, Tara, Flannery w/ new clothing and lance

ohh and as far as requests and ones im going to do here is the list:
    -Sammy
    -3 other Eevee sisters
    -Nicolai
    -Wallace
    -Chigusa Close
    -Bannai NEW episode clothing
    -Red and Blue

and thank you guys for your support, my dream of drawing every pokemon anime character is, well no where near coming true but im working on it

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • lugia65 said:
    I like the up close liza, are you going to do an up close Flannary?
    thanks and yes i do plan to do a flannery close up in the future

okay like i said here are some of the old ones i never poseted:
    brock:

Lance:

Flannery alternate clothing:

Tara:

Will:

will is to be redone

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I luv the way Liza came out. Giselle's details are pretty darn good, though her hair color looks off but I cant tell how
    thanks Crystal Clair for holding up the fort while i wasnt here
    Well, that's because I like you and you inspire me. You just inspired me to make Bugsy. But I need to do a close up for him.
    That's weird! I have a made up character named Tara too but she's princess of ancient Johto in my fanfic. Heheheh (blushes) well, whatever

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • hmm is your Tara pronounced like how it looks with an A sound or more like Terra, i hate how those 2 names Tara and Terra can both be pronounced the same, whatever glad you like them though
    and yeah im sure lugia65 Phantom_Bugsy will like Will although im going to redo his head cuz its not as good as i wanted it to be

GRRRRRRRRR this making of the menu for the first post is a pain in my butt im doing all the names in alphabetical order so that snot fun and im hunting through my photobucket account trying to find the pics im looking for, but atleast it'll be easier to see what characters ive done so yeah, back to work imcurrently in the Ks

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    gilbertman said:
    ohh and as far as requests and ones im going to do here is the list:
    -Sammy
    -3 other Eevee sisters
    -Nicolai
    -Wallace
    -Chigusa Close
    -Bannai NEW episode clothing
    -Red and Blue

and thank you guys for your support, my dream of drawing every pokemon anime character is, well no where near coming true but im working on it

Glad to see Wallace on that to-do list! Thank you very much! And given your skill and your ability to churn out awesome pics in such a short amount of time, I'm sure you'll manage to draw every char sooner or later! Well, every char that anyone thinks of for you to draw, anyways. XD Good luck, Gilbertman! And thanks again for all the kickarse art!

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I like the Gizelle and Tara pictures, are you planning to do an close-up of Sammy, no rush though, that can be done when you can, thanks for drawing my original request though.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • hmm is your Tara pronounced like how it looks with an A sound or more like Terra, i hate how those 2 names Tara and Terra can both be pronounced the same, whatever glad you like them though
    Actually she was originally Princess Watara so it was supposed to be Tah ruh but Tara grew on to me. Ta as in tan or tacky.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    Actually she was originally Princess Watara so it was supposed to be Tah ruh but Tara grew on to me. Ta as in tan or tacky.

sounds interesting and YAY! if you go to the first post i have set up a fancy(well not really) menu which includes new drawings and whats to come

as for Wallace i actually did him but i never posted him but after seeing the pic Crystal Clair provided im going to redo him

and sorry Bulbasaur that was my bad i thought i had a good pic of Sammy on my home computer, so sorry to make it up ill start on it right now, but it wont be done for a while cuz in about 30 minutes my little sis wants to use the computer and while shes using it im going to get some lunch! im hungry

no thank you The Incarnation Pokemon its people like you who support me that keeps me going with these drawings, although if nobody cared id probably still do them, but whatever

somwtimes i think to myself if i slow down and put more time into the drawings i could make them a whole lot better, but then i think well if i do them too slow ill never finish every character, which looking at my folder where i keep all my pics of all the characters i still have a long way to go and i dont even have pics of all the characters and who knows how many more series of pokemon we'll have

whooo sorry for all those words, yay but ill get started on Sammy and then after that start working on Wallace

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Phantom_Bugsy said:
    I just realized you put up yer Brawly and Morty ones in the same post. >__> THEY MUST BE IN LOVE. <3 *shot*

Oooooh! BANNAI LOOKS OWNAGE. <3

thanks glad you like

well everyone ill see next friday, hopefully sooner but who knows

ill try to have all of the ones people requested done by then
    see ya

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • So (gibertman) you're saying you won't see them all [the requests] until next Friday?

Or are you saying somethin' else? Just want to know because you got me a little confused there.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    the roof the roof the roof is on fire! I love them baby yeah! now for a brendan or the lady of madein's peak!.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • So all of them will be done next Friday, eh?
    Sometimes I like adding cool fonts to the pics.
    My Faves:

Cenobyte (for the baddies)
    Episode I (for the good guys)
    Firecat (random)

All can be found at www.fontfile.com.

In the meantime...
    I hope the pics will do great, gibertman!

Last edited:
    Back