• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    me neither, Can't wait to see how the full picture will look like. GM, so you don't forget I requested Sammy posing with a pokeball in his hand like the one he used in Pok?mon 4ever, thanks.

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    wow you guys were waiting for me well thank you guys, i feel special thanks for bumping the thread, well ive got*cough*18 pics*cough* done yeah i had nothing to do this week so im adding in the backgrounds right now and ill start posting them as soon as possible so yeah, as for sammy he's almost done i havent done his pokeball yet but he'll be done soon so once again thanks for the support everyone :)

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    alright here are the first 4

Wallace:

and thanks to Crystal Clair for the refrence pic it really helped

Norman Close:

this one was kind difficult i dont know why i had trouble with the angle and how his collar is but i did a good enouhg job

Kimono/Eevee Sister Sasuki:

and Brendan:

more to come and i thank everyone again for their support

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Like always i love that backgrounds.
    I realy think you did well with Norman. The best out of them in my opion.
    Though Kimono seem off some how...just did not see it was her till i read the pic title and looked for a min.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Like always i love that backgrounds.
    I realy think you did well with Norman. The best out of them in my opion.
    Though Kimono seem off some how...just did not see it was her till i read the pic title and looked for a min.

thanks yay i dont know Sasuki didnt turn out quite how i had hoped well ill put on my redo list and ill get to her soon

well here is 4 more:

Kimono/Eevee Sister Tomeo:

Blue from FR/LG:

Areal:

and Chigusa Close Up:

more to come

well im going to get lunch be back in an hour

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Oooh Tameo is so pretty. She's my favorite Kimono sister. The colors in Blue (I call her Michelle) are kind of washed out. I mean the black is gray. Chigusa came out pretty nice but somethings off. And you shouldn't have made the highlight in Chiggy's eye so much like her hair color. And her elbow is too round.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    well the day is drifting away so ill post the rest

Kimono/Eevee Sister Sumono:

Shiro:

Natchi:

Elissa:

Eusine Close Up:

Red from FR/LG:

Nickolai:

Morty Close Up:

and thanks to Crystal Clair for pointing out the brightness of the colors on BLue, i have a problem with brightness of colors with my comp cuz my monitor is really dark so its hard to tell but i fixed it so hope that works as for Chigusa im not going to worry about her elbow and her eye color ill hafta fix that later

and thanks again for the comments

and ill try to be back here tuesday if i can

and yes i could do an upclouse of trixie ill put it on the list

well i dont got much else to say see ya guys hopefully tuesday if not then next friday

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Natchi: lurve teh watermelon background and I dont see any flaws.
    Matsuba: 1337 background and wick3d pose.
    Shiro: just love that background.
    Minaki: that is sum background I must learn to do.
    Remember you still have the Clair+Liza picture. And once your done, you get your appreciation present. And if you impress me more, you get a bonus gift.

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    *oggles the Wallace piccy* D0000d...I LUFF YEW GILBERTMAN!!!! That pic is SO KICKARSE it's not even funny! *investigates the pic more closely* Well, his head seems a tad large in proportion to the rest of his body, but WHO CARES because the expression on his face is just...*squee*. You keep on truckin', Gilbertman-sama! *applauds*

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    SHIROOOOOOOO!!!!1iko2ejhw4tijg m khn t8i j thbc uogj o oidhkfj jklghdklh lj rtjh ethdgkhdkmg AAAAAA EEEEEEE. <3

And that Eusine.....is SERIOUSLY HOT. *dies* IT IS LOVE. I LOVE. I LOVE YOU. XD MARRY ME.

...wait...XD

Oh, and....you owe me the Morty x Brawly...thing. XD

AND! I have a....strange-arse suggestion.

Could you....um....do Caden? I don't think you know who he is, lemme explain.

Yanno the judge in the Dewford Gym? The one with the queer brown hair and the even-queerer surfer's accent? Yeah, him. That's Caden. XD But I need someone to do a good fullbody pic of him. And since you do fullbody pics.....

Well, it's for if you have a spare moment or four. XD Hopefully you can find decent pics of him somewhere. >__>

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    thanks GM, all these pictures look great :D , cant wait to see the upcoming ones.

Last edited:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Great you are back we all missed you and your perfect drawings^^did you ever think of doing a Anime movie your self?.

Back