The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old October 28th, 2013, 07:24 AM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Discussion

Which new Electric-type is your favorite? Have you used them yet, assuming you have X and/or Y?



Helioptile, a dual Electric/Normal type and is known as the Regenerator Pokemon


Heliolisk, Helioptile's evolved form, and is also Electric/Normal and known as the Regenerator Pokemon


Dedenne, a dual Electric/Fairy type and is known as the Antenna Pokemon


Ampharos and Manectric also have Mega forms now
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]

Last edited by CloysterOyster; December 1st, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
  #102    
Old November 14th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan
the pretender
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
To get this place going, how about we start a new topic?

The Rotom family are some of the best housekeepers in town. With washing machines, microwaves, plugs and fans, you'd never need to worry about appliances again. Out of all of them, which one did you like the most? How about least favourite? And most importantly, why! What makes bungee-jumping out of a TV better than cooling you down on a hot summer day?

How did you feel about their signature moves as well? Would you of liked them to get their own 'special' ones or not? Basically, discuss anything under the sun about these electrical appliances. Concept, design, anything. Go crazy. :]

__________________
  #103    
Old November 15th, 2013, 06:13 AM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
To get this place going, how about we start a new topic?

The Rotom family are some of the best housekeepers in town. With washing machines, microwaves, plugs and fans, you'd never need to worry about appliances again. Out of all of them, which one did you like the most? How about least favourite? And most importantly, why! What makes bungee-jumping out of a TV better than cooling you down on a hot summer day?

How did you feel about their signature moves as well? Would you of liked them to get their own 'special' ones or not? Basically, discuss anything under the sun about these electrical appliances. Concept, design, anything. Go crazy. :]

I like Frost Rotom the most, as I am an Ice-type fanatic. I don't think I have a least favorite. It would be nice if they each had their own signature move like some of the legendaries have, but not sure what those would be.

__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #104    
Old November 25th, 2013, 01:33 PM
KamikazeSSoH's Avatar
KamikazeSSoH
Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: São Paulo,Brazil
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to KamikazeSSoH
Preferred username: Kamikaze or Anderson
Partner Pokémon: Electivire
Favorite Electric-type move:ThunderPunch for me when i catch a Elekid the only move i save is thunder punch because is so cool... i like it very much sometimes i only use ThunderPunch for all the game
Why do you like/love Electric-type Pokémon: because i like the type of moves they are moves that paralyze and the other pokemon takes the hit and because my first Electric pokemon was Elekid and i was amazed by that pokemon he did beat the elite 4 and helped me trough the game so thats why by then i loved Mareep that evolved to ampharos i ****ing destroy everyone in my way thats why i love electric pokemon
__________________
  #105    
Old November 25th, 2013, 04:27 PM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeSSoH View Post
Preferred username: Kamikaze or Anderson
Partner Pokémon: Electivire
Favorite Electric-type move:ThunderPunch for me when i catch a Elekid the only move i save is thunder punch because is so cool... i like it very much sometimes i only use ThunderPunch for all the game
Why do you like/love Electric-type Pokémon: because i like the type of moves they are moves that paralyze and the other pokemon takes the hit and because my first Electric pokemon was Elekid and i was amazed by that pokemon he did beat the elite 4 and helped me trough the game so thats why by then i loved Mareep that evolved to ampharos i ****ing destroy everyone in my way thats why i love electric pokemon
Welcome to the club. Great partner you have there. He's kinda ugly but I better watch what I say, he could kill me. ThunderPunch is probably my second favorite Electric move, any bipedal Pokemon that is Electric should have it. You used only an Elekid to beat the Elite Four? What level was/is he? I love Ampharos too, loved using him in Pokemon Stadium 2. I think I had one in Silver or Gold but I can't remember. Couldn't capture Mareep in Crystal. :/
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #106    
Old November 25th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sindria
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
GOOD GOSH I'm sorry for falling inactive. :( I guess that's what happens when you have school and three of your own clubs to manage. But here I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
To get this place going, how about we start a new topic?

The Rotom family are some of the best housekeepers in town. With washing machines, microwaves, plugs and fans, you'd never need to worry about appliances again. Out of all of them, which one did you like the most? How about least favourite? And most importantly, why! What makes bungee-jumping out of a TV better than cooling you down on a hot summer day?

How did you feel about their signature moves as well? Would you of liked them to get their own 'special' ones or not? Basically, discuss anything under the sun about these electrical appliances. Concept, design, anything. Go crazy. :]

I was never a fan of Rotom until very recently. His cuteness started growing on me, especially since I've started watching competitive battling videos and have been seeing him around so often. As far as design goes I like Heat as it appeals to me most.. but they all are pretty great, admittedly, so it's hard to pick a favorite.

Rotom's mansion was the first area in all of Pokemon to really scare me so that probably contributed to my love for it, aha. I remember being super excited to catch the little guy for the first time as well as how much trouble I went through to finally get it.
__________________

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
  #107    
Old November 25th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan
the pretender
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
Rotom was probably the reason that drove me to go in there in the first place. The Old Chateau was never one of my favourite places because of the ghosts, music and general design. Not my type of thing honestly. Although as soon as I heard about an electrifying ghost, I had to get my hands on one. Even if that meant waiting till the clock struck eight. I could of just changed the DS clock but hey, I didn't think of that. XD
__________________
  #108    
Old November 26th, 2013, 01:25 AM
KamikazeSSoH's Avatar
KamikazeSSoH
Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: São Paulo,Brazil
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to KamikazeSSoH
You used only an Elekid to beat the Elite Four? What level was/is he?
no bro i used 6 Elekid's but only one survive the elite four level 80/89/85x2/90/100
__________________

Last edited by KamikazeSSoH; November 26th, 2013 at 01:48 AM.
  #109    
Old November 26th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan
the pretender
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
You've got to admit that's pretty impressive, Kamikaze! I wouldn't of had the guts to do it. Although I'm kind of inspired from your experience. How did you find it overall though? Fun? Challenging? I'm never doing it again? I'd love to hear some more, if that's okay. XD
__________________
  #110    
Old November 26th, 2013, 04:35 AM
KamikazeSSoH's Avatar
KamikazeSSoH
Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: São Paulo,Brazil
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to KamikazeSSoH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
You've got to admit that's pretty impressive, Kamikaze! I wouldn't of had the guts to do it. Although I'm kind of inspired from your experience. How did you find it overall though? Fun? Challenging? I'm never doing it again? I'd love to hear some more, if that's okay. XD
its fun when you beat them in the 3 try i did that whit mareep and i did it in the 30 try i think its challenging but if you have the right moves you can beat easily but if you doing whit like a water pokemon or a fire pokemon its more easy.... i try but i did only use elekid because he is easy to catch and level up and its fun when you go the the grass type gym and beat everyone whit Elekid
__________________
  #111    
Old December 1st, 2013, 04:29 AM
KamikazeSSoH's Avatar
KamikazeSSoH
Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: São Paulo,Brazil
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to KamikazeSSoH
im gonna try whit only rotoms now...
__________________
  #112    
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:41 AM
Synerjee's Avatar
Synerjee
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 20
Nature: Relaxed
Preferred username: Synerjee

Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Answer the current topic: Rotom!

Ah, Rotom. That one Pokemon I literally stayed up till the early hours of the morning just to capture. I haven't used it in any of the games before so I do not know its true battling capabilities, but during those few times I've used it during competitive battles at the server, I've found it to be quite a battler, especially Wash Rotom and Fan Rotom.

Design-wise, I prefer Fan Rotom over all the others. It has a sleek design which I like, plus it also has that great Electric/Flying typing which protects it against the dreaded Ground-type, although I prefer Electric/Water coupled with its Levitate ability in terms of battling.
__________________

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
  #113    
Old December 1st, 2013, 08:08 AM
Typhon's Avatar
Typhon
W a v e ~
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: ~Mt. Silver~
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Typhon
Preferred username [required] atif, but call me Zeratul!

Partner Pokémon [required] Mai little Rotom. :>

Answer the current topic (New topics are currently not available, but feel free to answer any of the old ones or come up with a new one) [optional]

Are you upset with the lack of Electric-types in the new generation? What kind of Electric-type do you want to see be made?

I'm not too disappointed, but I definitely think they could of have introduced some more Electric-Type Pokémon. They only did include around 80 Pokémon in X/Y that were new though, so It was kinda expected, especially when there's 18-19 types or so. They could of have surely introduced some lovely new Electric Types like Ampharos, etc. The only reason why they didn't include this is probably because they did include Ampharos in-game!
__________________
Avatar by Joobell
  #114    
Old December 1st, 2013, 02:00 PM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synerjee View Post
Preferred username: Synerjee

Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Answer the current topic: Rotom!

Ah, Rotom. That one Pokemon I literally stayed up till the early hours of the morning just to capture. I haven't used it in any of the games before so I do not know its true battling capabilities, but during those few times I've used it during competitive battles at the server, I've found it to be quite a battler, especially Wash Rotom and Fan Rotom.

Design-wise, I prefer Fan Rotom over all the others. It has a sleek design which I like, plus it also has that great Electric/Flying typing which protects it against the dreaded Ground-type, although I prefer Electric/Water coupled with its Levitate ability in terms of battling.
Welcome to the club. Great choice with Lanturn, one of the few Pokemon I ever was able to have but still loved it due to its unique typing. I have never used Rotom either but it is a very unique Pokemon because it can change its secondary type to 5 other types and cause quite a problem for your opponent. I love Rotom because with Levitate, it can be immune to so many types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Preferred username [required] atif, but call me Zeratul!

Partner Pokémon [required] Mai little Rotom. :>

Answer the current topic (New topics are currently not available, but feel free to answer any of the old ones or come up with a new one) [optional]

Are you upset with the lack of Electric-types in the new generation? What kind of Electric-type do you want to see be made?

I'm not too disappointed, but I definitely think they could of have introduced some more Electric-Type Pokémon. They only did include around 80 Pokémon in X/Y that were new though, so It was kinda expected, especially when there's 18-19 types or so. They could of have surely introduced some lovely new Electric Types like Ampharos, etc. The only reason why they didn't include this is probably because they did include Ampharos in-game!
Welcome to the club. Another lover of Rotom. They did make a Mega evolution for Ampharos, and it's Electric/Dragon this time. I have never used it though but it sounds awesome, just not Zekrom awesome.
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #115    
Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:48 PM
KamikazeSSoH's Avatar
KamikazeSSoH
Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: São Paulo,Brazil
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to KamikazeSSoH
failed totally :/ try whit Electrode
__________________
  #116    
Old December 2nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeSSoH View Post
failed totally :/ try whit Electrode
What about Electrode??????
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #117    
Old December 2nd, 2013, 11:29 PM
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan
the pretender
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
Welcome to all of the new members! Look forward to seeing you guys around. :]

@ Cloyster: Unless I've misread it completely, Kamikaze wants to try an E4 run with Electrode. It's a shame how the Elekid one turned out but hopefully this one will go better, yeah? :)
__________________
  #118    
Old December 3rd, 2013, 03:40 AM
KamikazeSSoH's Avatar
KamikazeSSoH
Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: São Paulo,Brazil
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to KamikazeSSoH
yeah i did it :D selfdestruc ftw :p
__________________
  #119    
Old December 18th, 2013, 06:49 AM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Let's shock some life back into the Electric club. We can talk about anything and everything Electric, just say the word.
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #120    
Old December 19th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Kokocat's Avatar
Kokocat
Burning Young Heart
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Hello! :3

Preferred Username: Kokocat
Partner Pokemon: Heliolisk

Heliolisk's Moveset

Surf
Volt Switch
Dark Pulse
Thunderbolt

Current Discussion Question:

I'm not that bothered by the lack of pokemon... I'm more bothered by not having more bulky pokemon or some more interesting type combinations. (I really wanted a electric/ghost, electric/fighting or electric/dark)...
__________________


3DS - Friend Code: 1478-4296-0129
Black - Friend Code: 2452-7652-4136

[

Last edited by Kokocat; December 19th, 2013 at 01:26 PM.
  #121    
Old December 19th, 2013, 04:57 PM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokocat View Post
Hello! :3

Preferred Username: Kokocat
Partner Pokemon: Heliolisk

Heliolisk's Moveset

Surf
Volt Switch
Dark Pulse
Thunderbolt

Current Discussion Question:

I'm not that bothered by the lack of pokemon... I'm more bothered by not having more bulky pokemon or some more interesting type combinations. (I really wanted a electric/ghost, electric/fighting or electric/dark)...
Welcome to the club. No Parabolic Charge, Eerie Impulse or Bulldoze for Heliolisk? Otherwise a good move set though. I wanted Shinx and its evolutions to be reclassified as Electric/Dark, as they look part Dark and have Dark moves as well. Hopefully they'll do that in generation VII. Rotom is already Electric/Ghost in its normal form, but there is not yet an Electric/Fighting type.
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #122    
Old December 25th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Starry Windy's Avatar
Starry Windy
Take a tour ride.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hoenn Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
What type would you love to see paired with Electric that hasn't been done before and why?
A Fighting-type Electric Pokémon would be interesting because I want to know how will they fit on the playstyle, is it attacking head-to-head or using special moves.
__________________
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
  #123    
Old December 25th, 2013, 12:54 PM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry Windy View Post
What type would you love to see paired with Electric that hasn't been done before and why?
A Fighting-type Electric Pokémon would be interesting because I want to know how will they fit on the playstyle, is it attacking head-to-head or using special moves.
Probably a real combatant type Pokemon, one that attacks head-to-head like you said. It would definitely have most if not all of the punch moves, especially Thunder Punch. It would be super effective against Normal, Rock, Steel, Ice, Dark and Water. Would not be effective against Fairy, Psychic, Flying (to a degree, unless Electric moves were used on Flying types), Ghost or Ground. All the other types would damage it normally. I'm not sure what an Electric/Fighting type would look like.
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #124    
Old December 25th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Peitharchia's Avatar
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New York, USA
Preferred username: Nymphadora.
Partner Pokémon: Pichu.

What type would you love to see paired with Electric that hasn't been done before and why?
I'm not exactly sure if they've introduced a dragon/electric Pokémon yet, but they probably haven't. If they do, though, then I think it would be pretty awesome. I could imagine this Pokémon looking sort of like Zapdos, but with a bigger body. Competitive-wise, I think it could be fast and hard-hitting. If there's already a electric/dragon Pokémon, then it'd be nice to see another. Aside from that, I'd like it if they'd given us a electric and fighting Pokémon, too. :)
__________________
for all distractions.
  #125    
Old December 25th, 2013, 08:07 PM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
Preferred username: Nymphadora.
Partner Pokémon: Pichu.

What type would you love to see paired with Electric that hasn't been done before and why?
I'm not exactly sure if they've introduced a dragon/electric Pokémon yet, but they probably haven't. If they do, though, then I think it would be pretty awesome. I could imagine this Pokémon looking sort of like Zapdos, but with a bigger body. Competitive-wise, I think it could be fast and hard-hitting. If there's already a electric/dragon Pokémon, then it'd be nice to see another. Aside from that, I'd like it if they'd given us a electric and fighting Pokémon, too.
Welcome to the club. Pichu is a cutie. I haven't used him much, in either the Pokemon games or SSBM, he gets taken out too easily. They have already introduced 2 Pokemon with both of those combinations, that being:

Zekrom


and

Mega Ampharos


What kind of creature would an Electric/Fighting type be? I can't think of anything they haven't used yet.
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.