• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shocks and Volts: Electric-type Pokémon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yup, me too. :] Club needs some activity, so I'm going to start off a new topic for you guys. Do you think there's enough electric-type legendary? If not, then should they introduce one more? How would you expect it to look, and what sort of legend would it have? What stats would it have, and what kind of moves do you think it would have access to?

Cryosic

The Clear Body Pokemon
Years
Username: Cryosic
Partner Pokémon: Galvantula! It's my favorite electric type Pokemon of all time!
Electric-type team:
Galvantula @Life-Orb
Trait: Compoundeyes
-Sticky Web
-Volt Switch
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz

Rotom-W @Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split

Manectric Mega @The obvious megastone :P
Trait: Lightingrod [Intimidate]
-Protect
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Hidden Power [Ice]

Electivire @Choice Band
Trait: Motor Drive
-Fire Punch
-Wild Charge
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch

Magnezone @Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
-Electric Terrain
-Thunderbolt
-Toxic
-Flash Cannon

Luxray @Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
-Electric Terrain
-Ice Fang
-Wild Charge
-Light Screen

My favorite Electric Pokemon is Galvantula, as I wrote above. It just looks so cute and it is so strong *~* My favorite Electric move is Volt Switch. Though, I like Thunder a bit more when it comes to Galvantula :D
I like them, cuz' charging attacks always look so cool and they all have a cool appereance. Plus, most of them are really strong! I mostly use Electric type moves to damage my opponent. I don't really like the paralyze status. Neither on me or on my opponent, because I think sleep and burn are much better and paralyze is some sort of a 'waste'. (Except you're using Swagger Keys lol) I don't think they should have a weakness to rock. They wouldn't be a good type with more weaknesses. And rock would be a pretty overpowered offensive type.
If I had an electric type in real life, it would be Galvantula with Thunder, Energy Ball, Signal Beam and Sucker Punch :D I'm upset with the amount of new Pokemon in the new generation! The fact we only got 3 new Electric types makes me sad, too. I'd like to see a mega evolution of Lanturn, anyway. The best offensive Electric type is Electric/Grass, I guess. Grass hits everything which Electric can't. (Mainly Earth) the defensive would be Water/Electric. It's just nice :p
If I could retype an electric type Pokemon, I'd choose Luxray and Luxio. They both should have dark as a secondary type. And Dedenne should loose its Fairy type. In my opinion, there are enough Electric type legendaries. I don't know what else could be a legendary Electric Pokemon. (Except something like Ceus/Zeus [Dunno how to spell him in English])

Enough from me, then :P
Btw, Arceus-Electric is missing in the electric type Pokemon list :3<br>

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Am a huge fan of the Rotom-W set that you posted. I've used it plenty of times before, and it has never failed me; have always had success. :3 Also, that Electivire one looks pretty interesting! Will probably give it a go some day.

Cryosic

The Clear Body Pokemon
Years
^
That Rotom-W set is beast :D I love how it walls most in the current metagame and taking it down isn't easy :) It may be a staller, but it knows how to make damage with Hydro Pump and Volt Switch :D

That Electrivire set was a bit more of randomness, but I love it how awesome it works in a double battle with Discharge! In doubles you might want to use Life Orb rather than Choice Band, since Life Orb won't lock you in a single attack.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: Cryosic
Partner Pokémon: Galvantula! It's my favorite electric type Pokemon of all time!
Electric-type team:
Galvantula @Life-Orb
Trait: Compoundeyes
-Sticky Web
-Volt Switch
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz

Rotom-W @Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split

Manectric Mega @The obvious megastone :P
Trait: Lightingrod [Intimidate]
-Protect
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Hidden Power [Ice]

Electivire @Choice Band
Trait: Motor Drive
-Fire Punch
-Wild Charge
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch

Magnezone @Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
-Electric Terrain
-Thunderbolt
-Toxic
-Flash Cannon

Luxray @Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
-Electric Terrain
-Ice Fang
-Wild Charge
-Light Screen

My favorite Electric Pokemon is Galvantula, as I wrote above. It just looks so cute and it is so strong *~* My favorite Electric move is Volt Switch. Though, I like Thunder a bit more when it comes to Galvantula :D
I like them, cuz' charging attacks always look so cool and they all have a cool appereance. Plus, most of them are really strong! I mostly use Electric type moves to damage my opponent. I don't really like the paralyze status. Neither on me or on my opponent, because I think sleep and burn are much better and paralyze is some sort of a 'waste'. (Except you're using Swagger Keys lol) I don't think they should have a weakness to rock. They wouldn't be a good type with more weaknesses. And rock would be a pretty overpowered offensive type.
If I had an electric type in real life, it would be Galvantula with Thunder, Energy Ball, Signal Beam and Sucker Punch :D I'm upset with the amount of new Pokemon in the new generation! The fact we only got 3 new Electric types makes me sad, too. I'd like to see a mega evolution of Lanturn, anyway. The best offensive Electric type is Electric/Grass, I guess. Grass hits everything which Electric can't. (Mainly Earth) the defensive would be Water/Electric. It's just nice :p
If I could retype an electric type Pokemon, I'd choose Luxray and Luxio. They both should have dark as a secondary type. And Dedenne should loose its Fairy type. In my opinion, there are enough Electric type legendaries. I don't know what else could be a legendary Electric Pokemon. (Except something like Ceus/Zeus [Dunno how to spell him in English])

Enough from me, then :P
Btw, Arceus-Electric is missing in the electric type Pokemon list :3<br>

Welcome to the club. I love Galvantula too, what an awesome Bug/Electric typing and such a menace in battle. Sticky Web and Volt Switch will surely aggravate the opponent lol. Quite an imposing team you have. I should battle it sometime. I had Arceus' Electric form in the sprite sheet but removed it and wanted to keep the ones that are Electric by default.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
What about talking about if any Legendary Electric Pokemon should have a Mega Evolution, how many they should have and should they change types?

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
What about talking about if any Legendary Electric Pokemon should have a Mega Evolution, how many they should have and should they change types?

Zapdos should have one. Perhaps its Mega should be Electric/Dark because of its volatile nature, but then it wouldn't be part Flying anymore. Not sure what it'd look like though.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Ok people, I am back and I am thinking about a "grand championship" type of tournament to crown the best Electric-type Pokemon. During this time, topics will not be available but you still have to register for the club as normal if you want to join this club. Let me get the tournament organized and I will post it shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back