• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite accent?

Sirfetch’d

I've always been a fan of Jamaican accents! Although I'd probably say French accents are my all time favorite haha. They are just sooo sexy mmm

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • The classic British accent! I don't know why I don't like Italian, that seems to exaggerate, and French, I got sick of that thanks to my neighbors. Jamaican accents are alright... But nevertheless my favorite is British accent!

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Scottish accents are awesome! Also some Italian talk. But Scottish dude, I can hang with someone of a Scottish accent.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I am a huge fan of most European accents, especially British and Italian accents. I also like Australian accents too...if I hear someone speak Australian, I will swoon.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • It seems like any British accent really. I know there are a large variety of them, but they all sound so hot, honestly. O_o Unless I missed a bad one ahana

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I love Australian, Canadian and British accents. <3 I haven't been exposed to many, so even if I've heard any others, I can't place them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No one's said Irish yet??? They're the best.

Years
  • British and Australian accents are great, and Russian accents I find to be quite hilarious for some reason. Unfortunately I have an American one myself, which is pretty boring in my opinion, but I guess people from other countries may think differently, haha.

Years
  • I personally like American accent, because I'm not American. Also look at this and choose your favorite.

Spoiler:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Adventure's accent. It's so adorable and soft and cute and just makes me so happy to listen to it.

Northern European accents in English are really nice, possibly my favourite English accent.

In Japanese, definitely Osakan Dialect/accent, it's just so weird compared with other area. XD.

In Chinese would be Taiwanese Mandarin accent; not really a fan of Southern Chinese accent and Taiwanese accent kinda reminds me a bit of Japanese.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I personally find German accents just lovely to listen to.

My accent's been said to be a blend of Australian and British, which I'm pleased with considering I like the British accent as well.

Look at some of you saying you like Australian accents...makes me smile a little.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Adventure's accent. It's so adorable and soft and cute and just makes me so happy to listen to it.

Northern European accents in English are really nice, possibly my favourite English accent.
    Eeek seriously? Haha <33 And here I curse inwards every time I speak English with people and mispronounce words stupidly.

Personally, I love me some Scottish and Australian accents. Like when Hugh Jackman speaks, aah.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Anyone who replied with "British accents omg" needs to go listen to a Scouse accent to realise how wrong they are. Caution: dreams may be shattered in the process. Surprisingly, we aren't all Sherlock.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Despite being from here, I'm really not mad on the Australian accent. I know 'Australian accent' is a bit of a catch all term, but the stereotypical high pitched 'eeeyeah, howya goin'' accent, it just hurts my ears. Obviously I have an Australian accent myself, and use plenty of uniquely Australian expressions (like the double negative 'not mad' that I just used above), but I tend to speak in a more understated manner than is typical of an Australian, and I'm also not big on slang, hence why I haven't said 'Aussie' yet.

My favourite accent would have to be a soft Irish accent. Oi tink tat hwould be moi favourite.

Back