Food Fight #18: Apples vs Oranges (by El Heroe Oscuro!)

Started by El Héroe Oscuro August 29th, 2016 4:20 PM
  • 20 replies
  • Public Poll

Which is our Food Fight winner?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro

Male
Chicago
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted August 21st, 2021
7,239 posts
12.9 Years

Welcome to The Mall's Food Fight! Each week a food product or restaurant will be pitted - eh, get it? *cough* food puns *cough* - against another food product or restaurant to see which will come out on top. Make sure to tell us below which you think is better and remember: don't just vote, expand on your answers! We want to know why you are so adamant with your answer (:

In last week's Food Fight, Doritos showed Cheetos that it really isn't being cheesy in last weeks' Food Fight. If you have a matchup that you would like to see, send me a VM or PM and if your matchup gets chosen then an emblem will be given out as a reward!

This week, we've got a fruity fiasco between two fruity delights: between apples and oranges. Which will come out on top? Only YOU can help determine which is superior!

Without further ado:

Which fruit do you prefer: apples or oranges?

The Mad Blogger

"Look, whatever you're thinking,
do me a favor; don't let go."

Daily Bloggity
Twitter
My Daily Articles
My Anime
Food Fight #18
VIPQOTD #4

Gamerscore: 629,694

Adam Levine

I have tried all of your remedies

Age 19
he/they
Kara's Flowers
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,028 posts
10.1 Years
Apples ftw. I'm not too fond of oranges. I love them sliced. You know those Fuji ones? I love those.

Margot

some things are that simple

Seen January 2nd, 2020
Posted February 25th, 2019
3,663 posts
15.8 Years
It definitely depends on the apple. I'm a huge fan of green/granny smith apples, so if I had to choose between that or an orange, I'd choose the green apple.

However, I like oranges more than most other apples so to be fair, I'll give this to oranges.

Raihan's Cutie Pie

raihan the sexy dragon boy

Age 33
she/he/they
the land of magical unicorns
Seen August 26th, 2021
Posted August 26th, 2021
6,629 posts
17.4 Years
I love Apples. <3 I grew up a lot with eating Red Delicious apples because my dad loved them when I was a kid.
PC's Official Raihan Fangirl/boy

Bay

She/They
Dani California
Online now
Posted 5 Days Ago
6,189 posts
15.5 Years
It's been a long while since I ate red apples, but I think I prefer those over oranges. Some oranges get a bit sour for me and I usually ate them whenever I'm sick (I should totally eat more though lol).
Miles Edgeworth
Foul Play [On Hiatus]

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent

Age 33
Male
Marysville, Washington State, United States
Seen March 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
9,433 posts
7.7 Years
Considering the fact that one of the big industries in Washington State is the apple industry, apples certainly get my vote. I am not much of a fan of oranges
Owner of Play Well - The LEGO Fan Club

OSO STRONG

#TeamPopplio

Juno

Age 27
Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
4,419 posts
8.1 Years
If we compare the best of each fruit (ie. not talking about sour oranges or powdery apples), I'd say oranges! When you get the sweet, juicy ones they're just really delicious, and I think they're fun to peel/eat. :P I love apples too, but I definitely buy and eat oranges more.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!

Female
深き海の彼方
Seen December 17th, 2017
Posted December 17th, 2017
4,904 posts
8.1 Years
I'm really picky about fruits, but there's more varieties of apples that I like than there are oranges. I like honeycrisp, fuji, and granny smith apples, where the only kinds of oranges I really like are valencia, and those are only in season in the summer. So in general I like apples more :)
Paired with Dragon and Koakuma

Slardar

From the Deep.

Non-binary
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,663 posts
8.3 Years
I enjoy orange more without nasty sideffect from overeating them. sorry, apples :c
♥Pair: Starrywindy♥ |

Esper

California
Seen June 30th, 2018
Posted June 30th, 2018
10,752 posts
12.5 Years
I like honeycrisp, fuji, and granny smith apples
Yes, these are the best apples. I've even got a granny smith with me for lunch today. I mean, there are other apples and most varieties I don't really care for, but overall I'd rather have an apple than an orange. Oranges are messier and you can't do as much with them like make pies or dip them in peanut butter.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!

Female
深き海の彼方
Seen December 17th, 2017
Posted December 17th, 2017
4,904 posts
8.1 Years
Yes, these are the best apples. I've even got a granny smith with me for lunch today. I mean, there are other apples and most varieties I don't really care for, but overall I'd rather have an apple than an orange. Oranges are messier and you can't do as much with them like make pies or dip them in peanut butter.
For sure~ A nice crisp apple is definitely more satisfying as a snack, but I do have to say oranges are really refreshing, especially on a hot day. That's why Valencia oranges are so awesome, they're really juicy and refreshing
Paired with Dragon and Koakuma

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!

She/Her
Seen August 19th, 2021
Posted July 3rd, 2021
Apples when I'm in the mood for them. I like Granny Smith apples the most. I'll go with apples. I like oranges, but I forget they exist if I'm not consuming a Mandarin orange lol.
Mandarin oranges go good on salads :) I've yet to see apples on salads
wait I've seen one or 2
https://discord.gg/nqfg9UE Please join I need members ;_;

Winter

KAMISATO ART: SOUMETSU

Age 24
they/them
Kamisato Estate
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
8,283 posts
6.8 Years
I never liked oranges so...

tokyodrift

perfect world

Age 27
he/him
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4,353 posts
10.4 Years
Oranges. Even though I hate peeling them, a super cold orange is legit heaven.