• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loch Ness

Do you belive in Nessie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Nessie isn't real.
    Messie on the other hand...
    messie.gif

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Aww, Messie ish adorable! ^o^

I believe in the Loch Ness. There has to be ancient animals roaming around, especially ones of the ocean. An example is like the coelacanth. :3 They are probably deepsea creatures rarely returning to land. They might be extinct maybe. @_@ But I believe in Nessie. Something like Bigfoot is different. ><

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I've never heard of it, actually. Maybe I'll get to believing when I get to know more.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm a real skeptic when it comes to these things to be honest. I'll believe it when I see it, and that's that :P

Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    I'm a real skeptic when it comes to these things to be honest. I'll believe it when I see it, and that's that :P
    Ditto, I have to see it to belive it. But as someone before me said, I find Nessie as a sort of Water Dragon and Dragons, all though I love them, are Myths...appart from the Komodo Dragon that is, but I dont see it spitting fire or performing some great magical myricle XD

But there is some hope that it is real, what with all the stories and such, but then again it may be some sort of Animal that has started up tales of there being a monster living in the waters.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • People. There are many things that we don't know in this little word of ours...*stops talking formally* Okay okay. All I say is I believe in it. As I said, there are many things we don't know in this world. The Loch Ness moster is probably.....a dinosaur of some sort that didn't go extinct with the other ones 65 (I think) billion years ago. OR it could be a dragon too. We don't knoww.....o-o-oh! *stops singing* OK that was corny. Its only up to the scientists to discover for us. Nessie might's even exist, ao!

My opinion is: Yes, I believe that it exists, but we cannot be sure *gets bonked on the head for being formal* No one's sure what it is, but I believe it exists.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I admit that this Nessie could exist, but i need solid proof...personally, i think it may have used to exist, but not now

Years
  • I'm not too sure. It could be, it might not. Personally, I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes. ^^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Not really... o.o; Maybe until I see it. <<;

Back