• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loch Ness

Do you belive in Nessie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
  • Porygon said:
    Mwar, ya don't need a story like that to make Scotland more interesting ^_^

All ya need is the men with funny accents wearing skirts o.0
    Isn't that a bit mean to Scotland.

Anyway I kinda belive in him.Lol you have to belive in something.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Less likely anyone will see it cus it fears and doesn't belive in humans more than anything.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I think there's a good chance that nessie is real. I've been watching animal planet a lot, and I'm surprised they didn't cover her on Animal X week.. But I saw Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real, and I think that there is a chance that dragons just might have been real animals, because all cultures have a story about dragons, so they must have been real at some point. I think that nessie is either the ancestor of the marine dragons, or a plesiosaur that is directly descended from the dinosaurs.

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
  • Allstories said:
    Nessie isn't real.
    Messie on the other hand...
    Loch Ness

I do believe in Nessie, because it's exciting, and I want the world to be exciting ^^

[OT]Messie, I recognize her. Is she from Commander Keen 3? I remember a 'Loch Ness' type monster taking you from one island to another in that game...[/OT]

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Well, it'z a cool thought but people have zearched Loch Ness through and through and they zay zomething that big couldn't live there...or zomething like that. I don't remember exactly ^^;; But no, I don't belive in it. It'd be awzome if it waz though :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    G-Klav said:
    [OT]Messie, I recognize her. Is she from Commander Keen 3? I remember a 'Loch Ness' type monster taking you from one island to another in that game...[/OT]

Yep.

Back