• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yosif, how goes it?

Years
  • I stopped playing Pokemon in middle school back when Crystal was still new, then one day I bought a 3DS and Pokemon Y a few months back and recently picked up Omega Ruby! I caught all of the Legendaries I can get in Y (Cept the Bird Legendaries) and OR (without getting AS) using ultra balls. I feel accomplished...

I like playing guitar, skateboarding, drawing, listening to music (the Misfits mmmm...), writing, and Pokemanz.
    Its nice to find a place where a noob can come trade and learn! I have made 2 threads of interest, sorry to advertise, but I'd like some Competitive Advice & Constructive Criticism, that would be rad and GREATLY appreciated!. :)

LF: Competetive Advice & Constructive Criticism: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=345764

I also happen to have most of those Legendaries I caught up for trade, along with 2 horde Shinies, an event Shiny, and x2 Master Balls!

My bartering Station: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8660294#post8660294

It's nice to meet you all in this friendly atmosphere! :) Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Last edited:

XxNaughtyxNickyxX

makyo's fab beauty
    Years
  • welcome
    im new to here and to pkmn and im far behind you
    have only started playing yellow as my first
    what kind of guitar music do you play
    well have fun

Years
  • I started playing Pokemon with R/B in fourth or fifth grade, can't believe how much time has passed since. @_@; It's almost a little crazy aha. Welcome welcome, Lord_Avaereck!

What do you usually write about and draw? I do those things a lot myself, and love drawing fanart or writing fanfiction.. I'm pretty boring. Woops. Hope you have an awesome time here and good luck learning about competitive play. :)

Years
  • I started playing Pokemon with R/B in fourth or fifth grade, can't believe how much time has passed since. @_@; It's almost a little crazy aha. Welcome welcome, Lord_Avaereck!

What do you usually write about and draw? I do those things a lot myself, and love drawing fanart or writing fanfiction.. I'm pretty boring. Woops. Hope you have an awesome time here and good luck learning about competitive play. :)

I used to draw furry art but I do mostly trippy stuff now, and I usually write horror stuff.

Years
  • Hello!, welcome to PC!. It's nice to meet you!.

Ooh, it's good to know that you play the guitar!. Which kind of music do you like to play?, any plans related with being a musician for the future?

If you want to chat, feel free to send me a message. Have fun and stay active!.

I'm getting a nice $300 Bass soon and joining a band or two cause apparantly bass is my calling! :) Or at least recording some music with some people. I like playing Grunge, Indie Rock, Melodic Things. Only been playing for 2 years. ):

Years
  • Hello there to you too Avaereck! I was going to respond earlier but I got hit with lag again, but oh well I'm still here now and I hope things are better on your end.

I got into Pokemon at an early age as well, and still a dedicated fan today and if it hadn't have been for that I would not be here today. PC has a lot of competitive battlers hanging around so do look around our Battling & Team Building section, and aside from that we have Fan Fiction & Writing and Art & Design for your creative purposes. So yeah, lots to keep you busy here.

I hope you have had a nice St. Patrick's Day (that's why we're green right now) and do have a fantastic time with us at PC! I'll be seeing you around hopefully.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Cool that you're getting back to it! And a big welcome to PC, friend! n_n

Out of the Pokemon games you've played, do you have a favorite and are you liking OR? Ilove the games myself! Pretty innovative and such! I hope you find what you're looking for in our trading forums! They're really super active, so I don't think you'll have too much of an issue. xD

Hope to see you around~ If you ever need some help or just want to chat, my PM box is always open so don't be shy! Have fun! ^_^

Years
  • Cool that you're getting back to it! And a big welcome to PC, friend! n_n

Out of the Pokemon games you've played, do you have a favorite and are you liking OR? Ilove the games myself! Pretty innovative and such! I hope you find what you're looking for in our trading forums! They're really super active, so I don't think you'll have too much of an issue. xD

Hope to see you around~ If you ever need some help or just want to chat, my PM box is always open so don't be shy! Have fun! ^_^

Everybody here is so friendly :) I've missed forums....

I got into Pokemon in 2nd Gen, Silver Version, then I got Gold (Probably have the most time in this one, tons of shinies, I miss them!), never had aces to trading or battles... ): quit in like 6th grade, Emulated Emerald in 2010 and hated it, skipped straight to Platinum in 2012, emulated that, LOVED it, then last year I tried Black version, LOVED it even more. Y was GREAT, love the 3DS so much! and I'm really liking Omega Ruby! <3

Back