• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody, guess what I am the god of this place!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    lol, in which usergroup are you?
    It mmust be different than mods, because the title "Moderator" is usually written in italic...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • You're really pushing your luck to become a mod. You're more likely not to become a mod since you posted it here. Besides it's not like the people in charge here are going to promote a member who just joined today. I even have a better chance than you of becoming a mod because people know me here.
    Well hello, and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! Oh yeah read and obey teh rulz.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    You're really pushing your luck to become a mod. You're more likely not to become a mod since you posted it here. Besides it's not like the people in charge here are going to promote a member who just joined today. I even have a better chance than you of becoming a mod because people know me here.
    Well hello, and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! Oh yeah read and obey teh rulz.
    what about that BrittanyPika dude?

Ur already modded? These wierd ppl now adays. How were u modded and I wasn't XP...I mean how were u modded?

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • lol you know one of the mods (or all of them) have something to do with this jokeBut hey welcome my masterr *bows to god* All hail the god!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    You must be a staff member with a new user..or April Fools joke! go April fools, have fun being a mod! I'm Lashyina, PM me to be friends!

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Hmm that's weird, how did you get modded so quick? Is this some sort of April Fools joke from the staff? Anyway, welcome to the PokeCommunity. Read the rules and have fun. ^_^

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • Pok?Community God said:
    Nope, im the real deal!Go check the staff list.:)
    how the....how were u modded quickly, I like wanted to be modded first XP...APRIL FOOLS, I don't wanna be modded(not yet atleast) Like who are u. U not god, cause if u were, I would like have to hunt u down cause u haven't been answering my prayers.

Geez, just say it now. APRIL FOOLS. This happened once already today. I think we get the point. but, I cannot be fooled. I have only been fooled once, and that was because I listen to my best friends every whim.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Well everyone it is a april fools joke. How did I know. Check the moderators post and his post. The difference. He wrote that he is a moderator. It's a joke. Or is he telling the truth. And now Welcome to the PC family pokecommunity god. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be friends

~RAP~

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Did you hack PC or something to become a mod? There's something suspicious about this...

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Pok?Community God said:
    No fooling!Im th real deal.If you think im someone else, then who could i possibly be?God :)

God would have a little better grammer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back