• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody, guess what I am the god of this place!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Something tells me the staff is having lots of fun today. xD

welcome new staff memeber of doom that will be demodded tomorrow! Read the rules and junk. xD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to PC. You mod with Robert now. Who are you though. Just tell us please.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    OMG, PC is the crappiest place. I mean were getting all these stupid jokes like two ppl becoming mods today. Like what the heck is going on. No one fools me. Except for my best friend whom I obey every whim of hers.

PokeCommunityGod, ur a fakie. Just like BrittanyPikachu dude. U guys both were modded today. It seems the ppl are trying to pull of a fakie trick on me and PC.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    I go with you sammi-san. They are having a lot of fun today. Well one last thing. i wanted to be modertator. I come online in this site everyday and I haven't missed one day so that I can become a mod or supermod, I have everything a mod or a supermod needs. Whay can't I become one.*CRIES*(cries a lot).

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Pok?Community God said:
    You can say Im fake all you like.Come tomorrow I will still be here, and moded as well. :)
    I did not call you fake. But who are you.

Years
    Pok?Community God said:
    You can say Im fake all you like.Come tomorrow I will still be here, and moded as well. :)

Yah, I bet you will, considering your OTHER account is still modded, whoever you are :P *laughs and dissapears*

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Whoa....How many times has this happened today?! XD Cool...Modded already..T_T I wish I were one...Anyways...Welcome...?

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    Hyper Gullwing said:
    Whoa....How many times has this happened today?! XD Cool...Modded already..T_T I wish I were one...Anyways...Welcome...?
    That's what were all saying dude.

PCGod: If u were for real(as in u existed) U would grant to ppl's wishes in becoming a mod. If ya can't do that, than ur a freakin fakie. the two ppl are Rahul and Hyper Gullwing....lmao, u can't grant them there wishes, and I am 100% sure ur a fakie.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    For heaven's sake, people >>; Rahul, DigiCool, people who imply they wish to be modded rarely get modded =O Until you can see the Promotion Thread, which won't happen 'til you get s-modded+, how would you know we even need a new mod with the skills you might have?
    Sorry, just a pet peeve..

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Dude...
    God....
    Can we ask u questions?
    Im like, so ur follower
    kinda
    anyway im the infamous heihachi thats been spreading around the forums never revealing himself until now while still spam and flameless.
    how are you?
    hehe seriously i am though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back