• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Jedi Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke Chaos

Weirdo with a Dumb Name
Years
  • The Jedi are returning and they must be destroyed! The Sith are strong, even after the death of Sidious and Vader. We will play as Sith or Jedi. The Sith are trying to regain control and destroy the Jedi.

The Form:

Name:
    Personality:
    Lightsaber type (double bladed, single saber, etc.):
    Lightsaber color(s):
    History:
    Side (dark or light):

My Form:

Name: Leon
    Appearance: Has longish blonde hair. Wears Anakin's clothes. Has a blaster at his waist. Hazel eyes.
    Personality: Is humorous but is serious when it is time for it. Girls really go for him.
    Lightsaber type (double bladed, single saber, etc.): Dual Sabers
    Lightsaber color(s): Green, Purple
    History: Was a slave on Tatooine, but was stowaway aboard the ship of some traders. He found the Jedi Coucil and thay took him in.
    Side (dark or light): Light Side

Aqualad

Panda Master
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 23, 2006
    Name: Darth Kashykk
    Appearance: An evil wookie. His hair is naturally light brown, but it's so dirty it appears completely black. Wears Black clothing similar to Darth Maul's, and has red marks on his face.
    Personality: Serious. Deadly serious. Has little compassion for any living thing, and is willing to fight to the death for the sith.
    Lightsaber type : Double light saber.
    Lightsaber color: Black, like a black light.
    History: After a sith invasion on his home planet, Darth Kashykk was captured as a baby. He was trained in the ways of the sith since he could walk and is now a very skilled fighter. He was named by the sith for the planet he was born on, which was destroyed.
    Side: Dark Side :badsmile:

Last edited:

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Name: Shade
    Appearance: She has long, brown hair past her shoulders. She wears a blue tank top and baggy, khaki pants.
    Personality: She cares a lot about the people on the light side, and she would sacrifice herself to save them.
    Lightsaber type (double bladed, single saber, etc.): Double Bladed
    Lightsaber color(s): Black
    History: (do we have to put it?)

Poke Chaos

Weirdo with a Dumb Name
    Years
  • Sel_Girl said:
    Name: Shade
    Appearance: She has long, brown hair past her shoulders. She wears a blue tank top and baggy, khaki pants.
    Personality: She cares a lot about the people on the light side, and she would sacrifice herself to save them.
    Lightsaber type (double bladed, single saber, etc.): Double Bladed
    Lightsaber color(s): Black
    History: (do we have to put it?)
    You don't have to have the history.

Aqualad

Panda Master
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 23, 2006
    C'mon people, join this RP! I wanna get this started, it sounds cool :)

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Name:Talco
    Appearance:weras a black cloak and black uniform that was a dark trim (not truely black).
    Personality:He is very serving to his leader, and will stop at nothing to destroy the Jedi.
    Lightsaber type:single saber
    Lightsaber color:red
    Side:dark

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • Let Me JOIN!
    Name: Scarla
    Age 15
    Apearance: Tan short, tan tank top, pink hair, blue eyes, tan boots and black cloak, scar on cheek
    Personality:Hyper, sensistive, doesn't care what happens as long as its fun!
    Lightsaber type:double
    Lightsaber color:pink
    Side:jedi
    History: Outlader from distant planet. Got amenisia, doesn't remember past, (Warning: don't ask her about it!)named her self after her scar, and has creepy visions of her past. She was once a sith, once a jedi, and now an outcast jedi who has no side.

Last edited:

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • I'll join!

Name: Ruf-Jo.
    Home Planet: Naboo.
    "Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi Master.
    Light Saber color: Royal Blue.
    Apperence: Human male. Clothes: Baggy Navy cargo pants with a silver t-shirt.
    Personality: He is very outgoing and friendly. He also is very nice. He is very wise.
    History: He has mastered the force, and can use it in incredible ways.
    Special Ability: Ability to change shape.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • "Yo!" I yell to the bartender "Me wants more!" I start my seventh and think about whats happening to me. I'm a jedi but according to my dreams I was a sith. 'I think I have finally got to something!' I think to myself, proud I came up with a conclusion to my problem. 'I'll this thinking is ruining my drink!' "My eighth please!" 'Well who cares?! my lifes fun and thats that!'

Last edited:
    Years
  • can i join?
    Name: lord ( Darth) Finder
    Appearance: human, 6'. black hair, blue eyes that give you that weird feeling
    Personality:calm and reserved ,but we in battle he can be completly aggresive
    Lightsaber type (double bladed, single saber, etc.): two single
    Lightsaber color(s): red
    History:Was the padawan of Anakin Solo and has learned almoast everything he could teach. One day ,while leading a strike on Yuuzhan Vong with His master, Anakin was killed which surprised many thinking he would be the one to replace Luke Skywalker as the Strongest jedi. Jace contenued training under Anakins brother Jacen which was a completely different experience as Anakin believed the Force to be a tool at a Jedi's disposal, to be used whenever possible in attempt to crush evil. Jacen was far more serene, and took a measured, pacifistic stance, believing any aggressive use of the Force to be a step towards the dark side, Which it was as he became almoast completely evil, locking away his good.
    Side (dark or light): dark

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back