• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Jedi Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Name:devon
    Appearance:i look like yoda
    Personality:a hot head
    Lightsaber type double bladed,
    Lightsaber color(s):green
    History:he was on the jedi counsel and has been fighting the sith for years
    Side light

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    May I join and be a Sith?

Name:Tsu Koon
    Appearance:I'm a Kel Dor , the same race as Plo Koon. My avatar shows what I look like.
    Lightsaber Type:Standard Jedi Knight lightsaber single blade
    Lightsaber Color: Orange
    History: I'm from the planet Dorin and was being trained by my Master Plo Koon. Until the Clone Troopers slayed him. I'm now a jedi knight. Currently trying to destroy the Jedi because of the death of my master I was enraged then I learned the the ways of the Dark side.
    Side: Dark/Sith

Last edited:

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    Ill join the Dark side if you want.

Name: Darth Manter
    Appearance: Looks just like a Black coloured General Grievous, with some slight design differences, has a large black cape, red on the inside, has the same yellow eyes as Grievous
    Lightsaber Type: up to 5 lightsabers simultaneously (1 in each of his 4 arms, one in his talon like feet)
    Lightsaber Color: Varies greatly
    History: Darth Manter is of the same race as General Grievous and as a child had always looked up to the general as a hero of his planet, He followed all the generals exploits and battles in the long forgotten clone wars with the greatest of interests. but when he learnt that the general had been slain by Obi-Wan, he was devastated. he travelled all the way to the planet of the Generals last stand as the clone armies were clearing out, and found the General's corpse, taking all the lightsabers that Grievous had collected, he took the body back to his home planet, where he buried the body in proper ceremony. as he clutched the lightsabers tightly in his hands, a mysterious robed individual asked him if he wanted to be like the General, of course Manter said yes, and he under-went the same procedure as Grievous, turning him into an almost identical war-machine, though out of respect, he decided not to copy the general completely, and changed his colours to black and red. now taught by the Sith and with Grievous' collection of Lightsabers at his side, Darth Manter has finally revealed himself to the galaxy after years of training. His mission...to collect Grievous' vengeance
    Side: Sith

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Hey can i join?

Name: Zeloc
    Appearance: Short brown hair. Wears a black cloak. Red eyes. A scar on the right side of his face.
    Personality: Quite, doesn't talk much.
    Lightsaber type: Dual sabers, and they are both double bladed.
    Lightsaber colors: Blue, Green, Purple, and Red.
    Histroy: (Unknown)
    Side: (Unknown)

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I MUST JOIN!!!!!!
    Name:Jaden
    Apperance:Short brown hair, tall, and kick @$$ type. Show-offy a little *hehe! XD
    Personality: Very fast and good at the force and with his lightsaber!
    Lightsaber Type:Double-bladed
    Lightsaber color:Cyan
    History:Born and rasied in Danntoin in the counsle there. I am a Jedi Knight waiting to become a Jedi Master. HATES THE SITH!!!!!!
    Side:Light

STAR WARS ROCK!!!

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    ((Its been awhile since I've watched the movies (Yup, I didn't see the newest one, my dad won't let me...Boo, I heard it was SO good...) so i'll try my best.))

Name: Tarka
    Appearance: A beautiful young woman with flowing blond hair. She wears a black dress and black boots.
    Personality: Dark and mysterious.
    Lightsaber type (double bladed, single saber, etc.): Single Saber
    Lightsaber color(s): yellow-red...ORANGE!
    History:(Unknown)
    Side (dark or light): Dark, Muahahaha!

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Name: Serge
    Appearance: Long, much muscles, brownblond hair, blue eyes
    Personality: Friendly, Likes to work in a group, trusts his fellows
    Lightsaber type: 2 single bladed
    Lightsaber color(s): purple and green
    History: Trained from an early age, he is now the Jedi Weapon Master of the Order. Fights with two lightsabres and wields the secret lightsabre form of Vaapad
    Side: Light

I hope I can join...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back