• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Love Hina Fan Club

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
Years
  • Sorry I am a little late but i'm here now and here are my re****s for the est\quiz thing

Your integrity and sense of morals are as strong as a steel wall. Your honesty and pride give you honour, and your haste to defend the honour of good people make you worthy of being called a friend. But you harbour deep feelings of unworthiness, and hide them beneath layers of outward strength and discipline. Because of this, you have a hard time allowing others to call you a friend, and find much of your discontentment turn into frustration. Try to understand that by letting others in, you eliminate much of your frustration and improve your true self-image.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Pokestar, you are welcomed into this club!^^ And who did you get Dark magician Ruler?

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • Akio123 said:
    Sure you can join! Who is your favorite charecter?

Thanks! Well,my most favorite character is......*Thinking*Mmmm,that would have to be....the girl with the long black hair....I can't really remember her name,I just know how she looks!How 'bout u?^^

Back