• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Love Hina Fan Club

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    This club is for all Love Hina fans and their favorite Hinata House residents. So if you like the story of a guy living with nine girls come and join.
    The Love Hina Fan Club
    Owner
    Kay11190

Co-Owners
    Akio123

Members
    22sa
    Caroline
    Dark Magician ruler

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Hey, I am the one who introduced you to Love Hina, so you know I have to join. Can I be co-owner?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ... Love Hina. It was my favourite anime for years. =P I'll join.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Actually akio that was super gals I read Love hina in a book store one day and liked it alot and eventually baught most f the series. Anyway you can be co-owner and 22sa sure you can join.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Really, maybe that was it and I showed the others from our class,m but I could have sworn that...Alright, anyway yay I am co-owner.^^

Years
    I shall join.
    I'm a fan of Love Hina. I have seen Love Hina, Love Hina Christmas Special, Love Hina Again all in Japanese though.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Sure you can join I'll add you to the member list. So who's your favorite character, mines Keitaro

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Cool I chose Keitaro since he's cool but very clummsy which makes him funny. Plu she's immortal

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    It use to be Shinobu, but it's Naru, because Naru sings the best songs. :P

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Motoko is mine and so it Seta. Hey Kay, should I put up the personality quiz for people to take?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Here are my results when I took it a little while ago
    The Love Hina Fan Club
    The girl next door, through and through! You have a kind heart and a good sense of right and wrong. Your down-to-earth nature doesn't allow yourself to become swayed by petty distractions. Your pretty face and a sweet soul draws admiration and respect from everyone around you! Do be cautious that you don't become blinded by your morals and ideals. Sometimes, to get along with others, you must be willing to compromise and offer a little understanding.​

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    So you all know I've been working on a AMV about Motoko and has Keitaro as a sub base character but it's not the best but it's still good. If I can find a way to get it on PC I'll post it later here.

Back