• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ash or misty

ash or misty

• ash

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • misty

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • eh? this shouldnt be here,

but i prefer Ash...cause he is hot, no other reason XD..but I think we have a Who is youre fave pokemon trainer thread already

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o.o Moved to the Pok?mon anime forum--we have a May vs. Misty thread, but not an Ash vs. Misty thread...so I'll leave it up to this forum's moderators' discretion from hereon in. ^_^;

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Well, I like them both but I have to choose Ash <3. He's sooo cute and plus he's my favourite character...:3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I honestly like both but I voted Misty because I appreciate her more and she's better-looking.
    Ash: I honestly dont like his current goody-smarty experienced attitude and I long for his childish behavior, think Kanto. But I've really grown to love him, not sexually but just as a family member or an idol. I'd LOVE to be Ash's best friend. I do have to admit I think he is handsome and a while back during Kanto, I had a huge crush on him.
    Misty: Honestly the only thing I dont like is when she yells too much and hurts my ears, other than that, she's awesome. Her hair is of a perfect shape, form and color, and her eyes (despite what 50% of fans think) are a nice shade of AQUA, they're not green at all, they're dark turquoise and aqua. I think they're really pretty and remind me of the ocean. And all of her outfits look very comfortable, especially the one in Fashion Flash. She's so cute and perky, yet beautiful, gentle and caring, and yet she has a fiery attitude and wont let ANYONE walk on her. Did I mention her legs are so beautiful, like Clair's only shorter.
    ps: honestly, I wish I'd see more of these kind of posts on PC

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i do like them both... but i have to say ...

ash: hes really very nice and a STRONG pokemon trainer with ace pokemon, hes cool as well :D i so like him

misty: i like her too but sometimes, i think shes a bit fussy and moaning.... not that i dont like her its just

ash pwns!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Ash is my favorite so of course I am going to pick him. I cannot stand Misty actually. She hit Ash twice in the Japanese version of the show and I will never forgive her for it. Ash does not deserve to be treated like that. He is a total sweetheart.

Years
  • it's 50/50 for me as i like both Ash & Misty even though they both argue with each other when something goes wrong

I like Misty most as she is almost the exact double to me as i've got a short fuse and can lose my temper very easily when something goes wrong

Years
  • I voted for Misty.
    I use to be a mega fan of her last year.
    And I just don't like Ash's whinny voice and personality.(no offense)
    I think he should get rid of that Pikachu of his already.(No offense again!)
    I'm pretty obsessed with aquatic things,and she likes water types.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back