• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ash or misty

ash or misty

• ash

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • misty

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Fuu... this could get ugly. Why is it when Misty's involved in a poll, things start to get dodgy?

Oh well, I honestly don't know who to vote for. I like Misty because she's one of my favorite characters, but I've also grown quite fond of Ash as well. Hm... I've always thought of Misty's Ash put-downs not so much as trying to make him upset, but rather more like she tries to make sure that he doesn't get too overconfident. Let's face it, Ash is quite prone to getting over-confident and parading around like some sort of Elite 4 member (the episode with Lorelei is a perfect example). Though don't get me wrong, that's part of why I like his character. ^-^ If I had a friend like that, I'd try to put him in his place once in a while too.

Also, I think the teasing and put-downs also result in Ash trying even harder to prove himself. Without conflict and the pressure to prove he can do it, there's not much drive left to make him give it his all. It wasn't just seen with Misty, but also Gary too. It's like the conversation of "You can't even do ____ Ash!" and the rebuttal of "Oh yeah?!!" This is honestly the sort of thing I think Ash needs in the current series. Someone to propel him to become a better trainer besides the little problems of filler episodes and occasional defeats at leagues and (once in a blue moon) gyms. Though, can't defend her on the slapping. At least she didn't do it as often as Jessie did it to poor James and Meowth. ^^ Eep! I went off on a tangent. >_< My apologies.

Anyway, I think that as a character... oh do I have to pick?? XD Alright, I'll choose Misty. She's headstrong, smart at riddles, hates bugs (like me), and is easily jealous. XD

Oh and Crystal Clair, Misty's eyes are a weird topic of controversy. I swear everyone has a different idea of what they are! They are though, as you said, aqua colored, with both blue-green and that funny aqua green color in them.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    About all that "I dont like Misty because she hit Ash". If I was Misty, I would probably have hit Ash much more because he's so annoying sometimes. And I understand what happened in the first episode and Ash was kind of stupid there too.

TeamP

The Real Deal
    Years
    I voted Ash cuz although he is annoying at times I find that Misty is always moaning lol
    Although Misty is kinda hot lol

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I not sure. I love Misty a few months ago but then I started to love Ash but now... I find them ehh.

Ash: Is a guy and has been the most longest charachter in the anime. Has strong pokemon and is getting annoying.

Misty: Is a girl who is a lovey trainer but hate some of her pokemon like goldeen and politoad. 2nd longest character (correct me if I wrong) on the anime. Latelt her character has been made a side and minor characer. Just see her latest eps in japan.

I vote for...umm.... Misty for girl power and the old times.

Years
    I highly doubt that Ash could dominate Misty if it's arguing or battling because bear in mind when Misty gets mad Ash trys not to say anything that would p*** her off or he get's KO'D with one punch

Marowak Wakback

The Bonehead
    Years
    Robert0427 said:
    I highly doubt that Ash could dominate Misty if it's arguing or battling because bear in mind when Misty gets mad Ash trys not to say anything that would p*** her off or he get's KO'D with one punch

I'm guessing you voted for misty then?

pikachu592

pikachu I'm darkedomon
    Years
    Since I made this poll I had to vote and I voted ash even though he is annoying half the time and a little hungry (always)I think me and him are alike we both like pikachu we have the same hats and we both hate misty,but in a way he loves misty like in a way I do but we are still alike.

Years
    Ash could kick Misty's butt in a battle any day, that's why I voted for him! ^^ I also like his character, personality, etc. much much more.

pikachu592

pikachu I'm darkedomon
    Years
    ok her the deal I like misty becaus she is like me though you are right misty does put-dowe ash sometime but i don't give a care becaue ash is a total brat and that the true.

by the way this is pikachu592 sister autumn and i am 11

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Do read the rules, though; we do have them here...for instance, no reviving topics that haven't been posted in for a month or more. It clutters up the forum.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back