• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Region Would You Live In?

What Region Would You Choose To Live In?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
Years
  • What Region Would You Want To Live In? I Would Like To Live In Johto Because Johto and It's Pokemon Rule!!!!!

sceptile2G

Vote for Pidgey!
    Years
  • I like Hoenn because it seems much bigger and newer than other regions. Really its the only region I know the best. In Hoenn I'd probably live in Petalburg City because it seems big and cool.

What about the Fiore region- the one that will be in Pokemon Ranger? I know that not much has been released, but its still an option. Shouldn't the Orange Islands be a choice too?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I would live in Johto cause the nature/pokemon are very beautifull. Most of my favo Pokémon live there. And Hoenn, same reason..

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
  • I think I would like to live in Johto somewhere near the towers as long as I had a strong Flying Pokemon that could take me around to the other places. Love the towers! So much mythical history! <3

Years
  • Since Kanto is the most urban of the regions and I'm a city boy, I'd live there. Johto, I'd like that for trips to the country.

Orre is too much desert and Hoenn, nice place but a little too insular for my tastes.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Either Johto or Hoenn for me. Most likely Hoenn. I just like the cities and Pokemon better there. I never really liked Kanto that much, and Orre = bad hot sweaty desert. :<

Years
  • Me? I'd love to live in Kanto or Johto.

If Kanto, Cerulean City for it's proximity to other big cities as well as the cape (not to mention clean!). And another obvious reason that plenty of you should know by now...

If it be Johto, Millenium Town's the place for me 'cause who doesn't want to hang out with the Pichu Brothers? *glares at avatar*

Also I am quite curious about the region west of Cianwood Island...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My first choice would be Hoenn, because I like it alot better then the others, it would be more interesting. My second choice is Kanto, because I could find more of the Pokemon that I really like there. ^^

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
  • I'd go for Johto. Johto is so awesome.. I'd I've always loved the Pokemon of it, they all seem so different. I also love the places of Johto. I'd probably want to live somewhere big but not too big.. I dunno. Maybe Ecruteak(SP? O_o Too lazy to check) or Olivine.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Good question....I would live in either Kanto or Johto <333

>:3

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    johto. nothing can beat a region with a gigantic radio tower, not one, but two powerful legendary birds, and three legendary dogs that run wild. johto pwns.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • i pick johto, it was my favourite adventure game when i played crystal. i liked the places... kanto and hoenn are a tie but orre is boring =\

Back