• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Region Would You Live In?

What Region Would You Choose To Live In?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I'd so go to Kanto to stalk my favorite character because it's such a neat place, filled with cool Pokemon and nice, small towns.

Other than that, I have my eye on Johto. It's odd, though, because I really didn't think much of the GSC series and hated the Johto arc of the anime, but it has its own charm to it. That and Goldenrod City rocks for so many reasons.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    I would live in all of them, besides Orre
    I can picture it
    Celadon, Kanto
    Goldenrod, Johto
    Lilycove, Hoenn

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Neh,I'd live in Johto most preferably~I'd like to train under Whitney-san in the battle-style of Normal-Type Pokemon.

Kanto is my secondary choice,just cause it was the best region in the anime :P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I would love to live in the Hoenn region. ^^ I have always wanted to live by the sea, so some place like Dewford Town or Slateport City would be perfect. =D From what I had seen in the games, Hoenn seemed to be the most beautiful of any of the regions, so I think it would make for the perfect place to live. X3

grandmaster192

Tiger zord!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    Johto sucks, But GSC where the best games. I would live in Kanto. There's alot of pokemon I can get to be the best trainer.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I would also be living in Kanto because of my favourite pokémon being there and Johto would be an option cos of Slowpoke Well in Azalea Town and all the Slowpokes.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I think i'd live in Hoenn, somewhere like Mauville City Coz it's my favourite city for some unknown reason. If i had to choose different i would choose Johto.

Back