• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AbareMax's Trading Center

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
  • DISCLAIMER:First off, I will say that I'm only available for trading during certain parts of the day. If we can't work something out immediately, don't fret. We can talk over PM and get things moving.

Also, I do own the Japanese version. I didn't see the sense in getting another one. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but most likely, your Pokemon you get from me will have it's name in Japanese.

Alright, back to business. I'll be updating this post more than anything, just to save time and make it easier for you to see what I'm in search of. Let's make smart and fair trades. You all know that a pidgey for my Shaymin is a horrible trade. All of my monsters are legit, so I expect the same from you all. Many of my monsters come from recently hatched eggs, sorry.

I will trade anything for Italian Event Pokemon. For right now, I'll be limited in my trading of Shinies, until I get Italian Event Pokemon. This doesn't mean I won't trade shinies. :D

Willing to Trade:
    Hoenn Starters*
    Sinnoh Starters*
    Kanto Starters*

Torchic
    Totodile
    Bagon
    Gible
    Magby w/Magmarizer
    Elekid w/Electrizer
    Phione
    Darkrai (used glitch in Japanese version)
    Beldum
    Combee (male)
    Riolu
    Mime Jr
    Wormadam
    Munchlax
    Mamoswine
    Glacia
    Duskull

Shinies as of 7/6/07:
    Shiny Mesprit
    Shiny Manaphy lv.1(Ranger), lv.100(received over GTS)
    Shiny Ditto
    Shiny Carnivine
    Shiny Treecko
    Shiny Drapion
    Shiny Magby
    Shiny Glameow
    Shiny Pachirisu
    Shiny Dialga
    Shiny Croconaw
    Shiny Charmeleon
    Shiny Darkrai

Looking for:
    Italian Event monsters
    Roserade
    Smoochum
    Miltank
    Jirachi
    Ambipom
    Nosepass
    Celebi (10th anniversary preferred)
    Space Center Deoxys
    Glameow
    Lickitung
    Carnivine
    Gallade
    Latias
    Latios
    Shiny Blaziken
    Drapion w/the 3 elemental fangs
    Shiny Palkia
    Shiny Mamoswine
    or other rares

This is what I'm in search of right now, I'll update from time to time. Remember, fair trades and legit monsters. I won't tolerate being duped.

I will include a free Master Ball attached the Pokemon I trade to you or a random fossil. For now, I will only be able to trade with you once. I need to try to be fair to others who wish to trade with me. I will trade with the same person every 5 days, so if I already traded with you, check back in 5 days. I'm constantly updating my list.

Ciao
    AbareMax

*denotes need to breed more to meet the demand.

Also, I do have many, many Shiny monsters, but I don't always feel like posting them at once, so please don't assume that they are hacked. They aren't.

Last edited:

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
  • I don't know...Does any of the Pokémons you're offering have eggmoves??

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I will give you the three birds from FR/LG for the
    Shiny Ariados lv.52

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I can trade Eevee,Porygon,Nosepass,Glameow,and Lickitung for Shiny Ariados.

AbareMax

Years
  • I will give you the three birds from FR/LG for the
    Shiny Ariados lv.52

Alright, since you had asked first, I will trade with you. Contact me via PM.

Pikasaur: I breed a Marshtomp today, and by chance a shiny Mudkip hatched. If you're interested, PM me.

I'll be updating shortly the main post with all of my trades.

AbareMax

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • im on my way now after i beat the elite four because i have another trade to partake in so it can be done at the same time!!! the shaymin really is legit correct??

AbareMax

Years
  • im on my way now after i beat the elite four because i have another trade to partake in so it can be done at the same time!!! the shaymin really is legit correct??

Yes, all of my monsters are legit. I caught this shaymin by using the glitch on the japanese version.

AbareMax

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • o0o ok...do you want the froslass at a low level or the 1 that i was training which is in the mid 60's??

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • In the off-chance that Pikasaur is not interested, I'd like to make an offer for the Shiny Mudkip. But please trade with Pikasaur if he does express interest, as I'm not here to steal anyone's rights. ^^; So please PM me if the unlikely happens, thanks.

AbareMax

Years
  • o0o ok...do you want the froslass at a low level or the 1 that i was training which is in the mid 60's??

I'm fine with the lower level one. The Ariados is lv.52 though, I caught it wild.

Pkmn Trainer Alex: If I do not receive reply from pikasaur by tomorrow evening, I will pass the offer onto you. You would receive PM from me.

AbareMax

Back