• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AbareMax's Trading Center

winston

I am willing to give any of my legendaries or really anything from my trade thread (in my signature) for the shiny chatot. Let me know if you are interested in anything.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Winston, I will trade the Shiny Chatot to you if you are willing to part with your Mewtwo.

AbareMax

winston

I would love to. When would you want to trade? Also my FC is 4725 4625 9394.

winston

I'm pretty sure it's winston but if that's what you put me in as that's what will pop up so...ya winston...

AbareMax

Years
  • ill give you a mamoswine for your shiny mudkip?

Sure, I can do that. I assume your contact info for wi-fi is correct in your sig? I'll be on in five minutes.

Pattysweets4: I already have a ponyta, if you have something else (it doesn't have to be shiny) let me know.

AbareMax

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Sure, I can do that. I assume your contact info for wi-fi is correct in your sig? I'll be on in five minutes.

Pattysweets4: I already have a ponyta, if you have something else (it doesn't have to be shiny) let me know.

AbareMax
    i can trade you lapras, spiritomb, porygon and eevee (i think those are the ones you need that i have) for it... you cool with that?

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • I'll trade Glameow, Lapras, Lickitung (can evolve upon request), Zapdos, Milktank, and Porygon for your Shiny Mudkip and Shiny Medicham. If not, than replace one of the above for Mamoswine

AbareMax

Years
  • i can trade you lapras, spiritomb, porygon and eevee (i think those are the ones you need that i have) for it... you cool with that?

For Shiny Tyrogue, I can accept Spiritomb. If you can trade right now, let me know, if not, it will have to hold until later.

AbareMax

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    For Shiny Tyrogue, I can accept Spiritomb. If you can trade right now, let me know, if not, it will have to hold until later.

AbareMax
    give me a second to breed it, do you mind if i trade it in egg form? its ready actually.

AbareMax

Years
  • give me a second to breed it, do you mind if i trade it in egg form?
    If it's not too much to ask, I'd prefer for it to be hatched. It's nothing personal, but I've been scammed in the past. If it's a problem, then you can just send the egg.

AbareMax

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    If it's not too much to ask, I'd prefer for it to be hatched. It's nothing personal, but I've been scammed in the past. If it's a problem, then you can just send the egg.

AbareMax
    ok, it's hatched! lets do this!

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    are you trading your shiny manaphy? or shiny medicham for regular pokemon? because i can offer rotom, delibird, lapras and porygon for either!

AbareMax

Years
  • PattySweets4, I can do all four of those for the Shiny Medicham. Just give me about 10-15 minutes. I'm going to finish a trade from earlier.

AbareMax

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    PattySweets4, I can do all four of those for the Shiny Medicham. Just give me about 10-15 minutes. I'm going to finish a trade from earlier.

AbareMax
    okay, give me a few minutes also because i have to breed a few.

Back