• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Hola a todos!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hello!

I am new in this community and I'm a Pokémon fan as well. I am from Lima, Perú. To be honest, I check this web since... 2013, maybe (I don't remember >_>). Well, I speak Spanish and my English is basic, but I'll try my best for understand everything here.

I have Pokémon X, Y, MD: Gates to Infinity and Omega Ruby for 3DS. I have other Pokémon games for DS or GBA. I didn't have so much time for watch animes, but I like it... Oh! I am a fan of Ace Attorney games too.

I register here, because I feel really good with other fans of Pokémon.

Thank you so much for your future help.

See you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hey! buenas noches! and welcome to PC! really nice to meet you and great to have you here!

Let me tell you, your English isn't bad at all, I think it's fine and you're going to learn lots here! I did that too. Since you're talking with native speakers a lot of the time, great, isn't it? I didn't played the 6th gen games, neither played Ace Attorney! but I really want to play them!

I'm sure you're going to make lots of friends here, and I'm sure that you're going to have a lot fun here, and you're going to learn some cool things as well. If you ever need help with anthing, feel free to ask me! I love to help people, your questions aren't a bother for me! I wish you luck, hope you enjoy this place as much as I do! cheers pal!
    ¡Muchas gracias!

I was in other forums before, so I understand something the form of this community. Of course, if I need something, I'll count on you. You should play Ace Attorney and 6th gen as well, those games are amazing.

Thank you again for your message.

Years
    Your English seems really good to me. Much better than most who know English as a second language. It helps a lot that you have basic grammar. Actually, your basic grammar is better than 90% of the USA to be honest.

Welcome! I have X and Gates to Infinity but I don't have OR or AS. I want them, but I think I'll probably wait until the next main series release comes out.

I also saw that you welcomed some others. I hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully make some friends!

~Chicken Fingers

Welcome to PC, Lectro! Great having you. ^_^

I've never played Ace Attorney but people say it's amazing so I really should. Have Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton for 3DS though so gotta beat that soon because it's awesome.

Good having big Pokemon fans aboard too, I'm sure you'll not only have a good time posting here but also practice your English by sticking around. So have a great time and let us know if you need help. [:

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Your English seems really good to me. Much better than most who know English as a second language. It helps a lot that you have basic grammar. Actually, your basic grammar is better than 90% of the USA to be honest.

Welcome! I have X and Gates to Infinity but I don't have OR or AS. I want them, but I think I'll probably wait until the next main series release comes out.

I also saw that you welcomed some others. I hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully make some friends!

~Chicken Fingers
    Thank you! I know how you feel. I remember when I waited for my Pokémon XY.

And yes, I like to write welcome message to others. In other forum, I receive new users. I don't know why, but I feel good with this action.

Welcome! Your english isn't bad at all, even if you have troubles with technical discussions of any kind you can always use some translator online, but you got the basics at least, just like me, Archy is also from Argentina and let me tell you, there's plenty of things you can do here and have a really good time, roaming the forums has helped me a lot in many ways.

Be sure to check everything in the forums, you can look for a mentor if you want so you won't feel lost. Anyway, i hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to send a PM if you have any doubts.
    Thanks! I'll check everything, don't worry. I read about the mentors here, but I think that I can understand this system without problems... But thanks! If I need something, I'll search a mentor. Of course, I'll count on you as well.

Welcome to PC, Lectro! Great having you. ^_^

I've never played Ace Attorney but people say it's amazing so I really should. Have Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton for 3DS though so gotta beat that soon because it's awesome.

Good having big Pokemon fans aboard too, I'm sure you'll not only have a good time posting here but also practice your English by sticking around. So have a great time and let us know if you need help. [:
    Oh! Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton... I want that game.
    You should play Ace Attorney, it's amazing.

Thank you for your message! See you around.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    Hello there, Nectro! It is very nice to meet you and to have you join our wonderful forums. c: Your English is fantastic and it'll only get better the more you post on here I'm thinking. ^-^ It's so nice seeing Pokemon fans come together.

If you want a friend to talk to about anything at all, feel free to message me. See you around. c:

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hello there, Nectro! It is very nice to meet you and to have you join our wonderful forums. c: Your English is fantastic and it'll only get better the more you post on here I'm thinking. ^-^ It's so nice seeing Pokemon fans come together.

If you want a friend to talk to about anything at all, feel free to message me. See you around. c:
    Thank you, Lapis. You have reason, I feel great to be here with other Pokémon fans. Yeah, let me know more about the forum and then, I'll write you a message.

Good luck ;)

Back