• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Hola!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • Well, I understand your situation. I'm an arab born in France (and speaks french) who goes to an english school and understands some Spanish.

Welcome!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ahh que bueno! Yo tambien habla Espanol, y soy nacida en Mexico. <3

But okay, enough Spanish, because I'm required to welcome you in English. Soo welcome aboard! Bienvenidos! I used to have a classmate in high school who's a filipino and spoke Spanish. It's actually her primary language.

It's great to see you here, Don Juan! A pleasure to meet you. I'm sure you'll be acquainted with all the stuff we have here, especially the topics about Pokemon as well as the discussions on the new games. :3 The members here are really nice, so you don't have to worry about meanies or trolls or anything like that. xD

Have a great time, and feel free to message me if you wanna be friends! I love meeting new peeps like you :D

Cid

Years
  • You too? That's awesome! See, I'm Filipino, too! We have dozens of people from the Philippines in this community, so I'm really glad to see you join this forum to add to that number. :D

I have no idea how to speak Spanish, though. I know some of our words were borrowed from Spanish because of the centuries of colonization this place has been put through, but that only extends to intuitively knowing what a single word or two means from the Spanish language. Haha. It's great that you know how to speak Spanish. Having more than one language only adds to the amount of people you can comfortably talk to, and as an individual amidst billions of people who might not talk in the same way, it helps.

Definitely look forward to speaking in English and immersing yourself in this place, though! It's tons of fun to hang around here and meet people from other parts of the world, and you get the advantage of having a common interest among the crowd. This common interest being Pokémon, of course! Hot discussions are everywhere in these parts, so just check out what you fancy and post to your heart's desire. Know that there are rules you should be careful not to break, of course, but I'm sure you'll have fun even with that in mind.

Really hope you kick back and enjoy this place as much as I do! Maligayang pagdating sa PokéCommunity. ;D

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC!

I speak English and French, y hablo español de mismo.

Hope you have fun. We're a good bunch.

Years
  • Hi Don Juan, welcome to the pokemon community, im same like meganium speak spanish like my language nature; but i tried to learn more about english in this forum.

This is a great place to make poke friends XD.

Years
  • Thank you, Foxrally, Meganium90, Cid (my kababayan), Yushin, and Dangelitus. :D

Cid, I'm glad to know a Filipino is a moderator here. Nice one, kaibigan. :)

For those who are wondering, a kababayan is your fellow countryman. For example, Maria is from Greece and he met Augustine, who is from Greece as well. Therefore, Augustine is Maria's kababayan. A kaibigan is simply your friend. ;)

Back