• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

It's like IRL pairings.

Not PC pairings.
    PC pairings are completely different.

DOG X HUMAN GOD.

GOD!!!!!!

lol

Anyways, do whatever the heck you want. You don't need other people's freaking approval for everything. Just use your own common sense.

Edit:
    Also.. I dunno if they're supposed to teach you proper creative writing in your course, but you know you have to do a new line for every new speaker in a story, right? It's.. pretty basic knowledge.. unless things are different where you live?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I knew that it's just... it would've been kinda long and people wouldn't have read it >>

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

I knew that it's just... it would've been kinda long and people wouldn't have read it >>

So? I thought you wrote stories for yourself, not to show them off to other people :/ If you genuinely enjoy doing them, then you would take more pleasure in doing them for yourself and not caring who sees them or doesn't.
    I just thought you had a little bit of a passion for them.. but I guess you just do it for everyone else's entertainment or something like that?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

No I wrote a version for myself, I just kinda put that all together. XD;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

I'm going to bed once my battery hits 0%. Been doing this new way of charging with it and already saved myself double the battery life in one charge <3 Makes me feel sooo awesome <3 Yay for restoring life!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Hmm... would I prefer Jay Sean, Chris Brown or Jason Derulo?

As far as autotuned versions then JD, though in general probably CB, JS, unsure how good his straight singing is. Hmm. I think either CB/JS for voices though... hmm. Since there's similarity in their songs, like, it's obvious to tell who sings what..

I might listen to some CB/JS soon, to analyse.

edit: Chansey.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Then go put some effort into it. XD;

-has 11 now-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

no ;;