• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Guys, I would like to say that I miss Scott...even though he only left ten minutes ago.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    We got a call from the survey company that works for our favourite newspaper and she declined to take part on the May edition of the survey :( What a shame.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And I am still hearing a lot more things about court systems and the police, ever since I played AAI.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I have been studying the Spanish Court system this semester so yeah XD

But that's fiction: when there are politicians involved, the Judges completely ignore the Prosecutors' Office.. The current situation in the Spanish Supreme and Consitutional courts is a complete disgrace.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just saying in general since I played the game. No need to go into details on it being fictional, as I'm quite well aware of it. :x

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    But Mar is pro. D:
    He's like...beyond awesome until he starts acting....Iunno, mean?

I'm playing Pokémon HeartGold, trying to breed the perfect Shinx. <3

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    Yes, perfect Shinx. With Ice Fang and Night Slash. And good IVs.
    Mother 4 for the Wii would be great, but only if Shigesato Itoi's the one who made it. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back