• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

DS games? Which ones? I don't really have much of the newer releases but I have quite a bit of the the old, classic games!

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

"Forget about the tiny details -- you need to focus on the big picture today! It's a great time for you to get your friends to see that things are moving in the right direction, even if things look tough for now."

Everyone that was in the Skype call yesterday should now believe in horoscopes. XD;

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Everyone, let your eyes travel south of this post.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    We do a thing called Movie Nights over at Bellawesome Forums.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    If my laptop could take it, I would watch that. I love Anchorman with a fierce passion.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Why wouldn't it be able to?

Streaming really isn't that demanding, it's the hosting.

I have to shutdown everything apart from VLC and Procaster on my desktop and then watch along with everyone on the lappy, and the lappy is goddamn old. xD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Oh, Joey. You're so naive to the ways of my laptop.

Arian makes a good point; it can barely handle YouTube. I could watch on my Ma's computer but am I gonna be around at midnight on it? Um. No.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh my god, the guy in the middle of the banner reminds me of an old TV host XDD

Who is Kalle Blomkvist?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    @Emma: I was meant to get one for Christmas. But I've spent all my birthday money - half of it I had to spend on freaking Christmas presents,; so rather than spending the money I got for my birthday on myself, I'm just giving it back to the family - and everyone else has bought me gifts rather than giving me money. So, until this one packs up, I'm stuck with it.

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years

That's too bad :< If your birthday was coming up like mine, then maybe you could ask them for one or something.

Though a laptop seems more like a sweet 16th birthday present, to be honest ^^' -getting a PSP for her 16th, so yeah-

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I don't want it for my 16th. I want it now. :| If you asked me to describe my laptop, it would involve a lot of swearing.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    You should go to her, "The world ends with you!" - it's both a pun and game title in one. Oh yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back